Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 28th - Inexorably sliding now from the flowering to the... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - And on my return, the weather was so lovely, I... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - A foul commute in steady rain and a headwind, with... July 27, 2016
- July 26th - The harvest started a few days before the weather... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - In Rushall, a couple of apple trees have fruit... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Cockfest 2016 on this weekend!
- Funeral details for Roger Mosedale announced - and more of Roger's music emerges
- Reports bogus Dyson engineer scam operating locally again
- Local kids fight to raise disability awareness
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Lamping it!
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- Stop Press: Oak Park and Bloxwich Leisure Centres Open 9th August
- Race of the Year, 1977
- 3,380,774 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @suey2y: Coulson. Almost broke MSM (may yet have) went to prison from heart of No10. Commenting on Brexit on C4 News as though nothing… 45 minutes ago
- RT @suey2y: Andy Coulson is on C4 News tonight. Coulson. What exactly do you have to do for the cosy media/Westminster deal to break? 45 minutes ago
- RT @Oatmeal: .@TeslaMotors I took delivery of my Model 3 today. Was super disappointed in the size though. Gave it to Rambo. https://t.co/n… 47 minutes ago
- How tragic <peels large onion> expressandstar.com/news/2016/07/2… 59 minutes ago
- RT @WaysideWoodland: Thanking you kindly twitter.com/gavan_sounds/s… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: New Photos
Following the announcement of the sad passing of local lad and noted musical talent Roger Mosedale last week, and the subsequent huge interest shown in Roger’s music, kindly donated by Jake Williams, Jake has been back in touch with funeral details and more music, this time dating from the late 1960s.
It was with a very heavy heart that I announced the sad passing of local lad and noted musical talent Roger Mosedale this week – Roger had many, many friends and was well known, and the reaction to the tragic news was very marked indeed.
It’s my sad and solemn duty to report to readers of the blog that local lad and friend to many regulars on this blog, Roger Mosedale sadly passed away in St. Giles hospice in Goscote on Tuesday, 19th July 2016.