Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
- May 20th - Last week, at the floating market, I moaned to my old... May 21, 2016
- May 20th - I’d had enough. The week had been tough and I needed... May 21, 2016
- May 19th - I had gone to work on a pleasantly sunny morning, but... May 20, 2016
- May19th - I passed along the canal at Bentley Mill Way later... May 20, 2016
- May 18th - I spotted him sat on the decking on the canal bank by... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - Riding home along a damp canal on a grey evening... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - On the way home, I checked out the Watermead swan... May 18, 2016
- May 17th - I see the canals are looking pretty messy again - not... May 18, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday!
- Up and under
- December 1993 - Brownhills School - run successfully on the premise of care
- Running down the wing with an umbrella...
- Great news - missing Aldridge lady Ruth Anne Smith found safe and well
- Mind your head!
- Brownhills in black and white
- Looking for traces
- That old chestnut...
- Gainful employment
- 3,223,296 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday! brownhillsbob.com/2016/05/24/new… via @brownhillsbob 6 hours ago
- RT @fusion0903: anyone wanting to start their hairdressing career off then contact us.. Share about . . fb.me/2j1O0vVAS 11 hours ago
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday! brownhillsbob.com/2016/05/24/new… via @brownhillsbob 15 hours ago
- RT @soxer99: Coppice Lane Brownhills this morning. https://t.co/9tlhUUK7Fh 16 hours ago
- #wildwalsall Laburnum https://t.co/492VMlogNc 16 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Clayhanger
Dawn Hayton from the Brownhills Memorial Hall Revival group has been in touch to tell me that there’s a party event taking place at The Memo to celebrate The Queen’s 90th birthday, taking place on Friday, 10th June 2016 at 8:00pm.
Had an enquiry this morning from Clayhanger resident Gillian, who’s after Information on Walking Football groups locally.
Continue reading →
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for April-June 2016 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
Julia Willet from Brownhills Townswomen’s Guild has been in touch to tell me that there’s a fun quiz night happening this Friday, 13th May 2016 at the Memorial Hall in Lichfield Road, Brownhills starting at 7:30pm.
Continue reading →
As predicted here a couple of weeks ago, the announcement by Walsall Council has now been made, and a leaflet is currently being circulated regarding reducing collections of your grey non-recycling bin to once every two weeks – interestingly, the announce meant is directly following the local elections. Continue reading →
Like most of the households in the borough, we’ve received a leaflet from Walsall Council recently in place of the normal bin collection calendar/schedule we normally receive at this time of year – the leaflet says a new calendar won’t be issued until ‘Late summer, 2016’ – I wonder why that might be?
Continue reading →
Friend of the blog Deryck Langford writes to inform me that there’s a fashion show and clothing event happening on Friday, 29th April 2016 at the Silver Street Methodist Church in Silver Street, Brownhills at 7:30pm.
Continue reading →