Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- In the swim
- Ahead of the curve
- A very special Day for Mylee - today!
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Diamonds and dust
- 5,081,818 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Category Archives: Walsall Council
I received notice of another useful late afternoon ‘Meet the public’ popup event via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – it takes place this Friday afternoon, Friday 16th February 2018 in Pelsall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
A warning here for readers of the blog throughout the area, but particularly in the Shelfield/High Heath area, where at 11:45pm last night (Tuesday 13th February 2018) a good friend of the blog suffered an attempted break in while they were at home.
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service this morning, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Saturday, 10th February 2018 at Aldridge Library from 10:00am until 11:00am where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – both this coming Friday in Pelsall and Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service this morning, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Saturday, 13th January 2018 at Aldridge Library from 10:00am where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Sorry – this is belated notice of a Children’s Crafts event today (Wednesday 4th January 2018) at Brownhills Library in the Parkview Centre, just off the Miner Island n Brownhills.
Hi folks – I’m getting a lot of enquiries regarding Christmas bin collection arrangements in the borough of Walsall, and since the change to rounds earlier in the year, there is only one simple answer to find out when you bins will be emptied.