Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking Go with the flow:January 13th - For some reason...
- #365daysifbiking A surprise in the dark:January 13th - A windy...
- #365daysifbiking Under the surface:January 12th - Crossing...
- #365daysifbiking Vanishing points:January 12th - In Lichfield on...
- #365daysifbiking On the rebound:January 11th - I’ve had a winter...
- 5,779,241 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
15 hoursDouble Jointed
16 hoursJoy And The Spark
16 hoursBecause My Heart
16 hoursAutumn In The Neighbourhood
16 hoursDown Here On Earth
16 hoursSmile (What Kind Of Love Is This)
16 hoursEveryone You Know
Mad Old Baggage on Tree cheers for Back the Track… Tree cheers for Back… on The McClean Way: A beautiful n… len Boulton on A return to the crease –… Jon Whitehouse on A return to the crease –… dave dunkley on A return to the crease –…
Tag Archives: 2019
Local DJ Peter Leek has been in touch to let me know that he’s DJing his semi-regular Soultime event at Pelsall Community Centre this Friday, 18th January 2019 at Pelsall Community Centre, where he and a number of great soul … Continue reading →
I have some excellent news for Brownhills folk and those who like canal boats and waterway life – the successful and sadly missed Brownhills Canalside Festival is being revived in 2019 by the Birmingham Canal Navigations Society who are planning … Continue reading →
Sandfields Pumping Station champion and public historian extraordinaire Dave Moore has been in touch to let me know that next Monday evening, 14th January 2019 there will be the monthly Public Meeting of the Lichfield Waterworks Trust charity, formerly the Friends of Sandfields … Continue reading →