Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 18th - Back to work, and very slow on the bike, but the... January 19, 2018
- January 17th - It was a nice day on the canal, and as I came... January 18, 2018
- January 17th - Still off, but thankfully brighter if still... January 18, 2018
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Dam freeloaders?
- 2018 Brownhills Blog quiz results
- Tunnelling through the folklore
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- Chasewater: here's why the water is low
- When pressed...
- Culvert investigations
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Party like its... 1998?
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 5,004,555 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Lifestyle And Mental Health
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: crash
I’m sad to report that yesterday evening (Wednesday 21st December 2016) there was a serious road traffic incident on the Ogley Road near it’s junction with the Lichfield Road at Co-op Corner in Brownhills.
Hi folks – there’s been a collision in Brownhills this evening in which a pedestrian has been injured requiring emergency services attention, and it seems the driver of the vehicle involved failed to stop.
In the early morning today (Saturday, 22nd October 2016) residents in Kingfisher Close, on the Watermead Estate, Brownhills were awoken by a car leaving the road and smashing through the wall of their garage.