Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 23rd - I mentioned this earlier in the week, but it’s... November 24, 2017
- November 23rd - telford, early. After a stressful train journey... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: Sybil of months, and worshipper of winds,I love... November 24, 2017
- dry-valleys: “This clearing by the old Roman road will do,dusk... November 24, 2017
- November 22nd - Coming through New Street Station at night, rush... November 23, 2017
- November 21st - In a familiar bike shed at a client’s premises,... November 21, 2017
- November 21st - On the streets of Birmingham, the autumn leaves... November 21, 2017
- November 20th - I’ve seen herons do many odd things in my time... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - The last shreds of daylight, heading between... November 20, 2017
- November 20th - One of the joys of winter is riding in the... November 20, 2017
- November 19th - A late run out on an errand to Cannock Chase saw... November 20, 2017
- November 18th - A day of spannering bikes and a hurried test... November 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Lifting the veil on an old Brownhills emporium
- Dog now reunited with owner - thanks all
- Gapping the bridge
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Warning: sudden rash of vehicle theft and burglary over the weekend
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Don't grumble - just whistle! Brownhills gains a great new micropub
- A quick Jiggers Whistle - and it's open!
- Hot to trot
- Something brewing
- 4,840,095 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: teenager
There’s an unusual appeal been ongoing since yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, 2nd August 2017) published in the Birmingham Mail; teenage lad David McGregor has apparently been missing from his home in Brownhills since Tuesday, July 25th 2017.
GOOD NEWS – Aaron Taylor has been found safe & well.
A BIG thank you to those who called in with information and those that shared our appeal, we really appreciate it.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local lady Kelly Allport, whose friend’s daughter, Katie Henworth has not been seen since yesterday000 (Friday, 15th July 2017) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Katie is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
OK everyone thanks for all the shares etc. Lauren has apparently turned up safe and well. Thanks for your help and vigilance! Cheers, Bob. An urgent appeal has come in from Facebook this morning – Tammy Louise Kinsey is appealing … Continue reading →
West Midlands Police have this morning announced that Abigail Taylor, the teenager who went missing from her home in Blakenall over a week ago has retuned home safe and well. Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Abigail Taylor, who went missing from her home in Blakenall, Walsall last Sunday and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Continue reading →
Thanks for all your shares and retweets – missing Walsall teenager Ellie Remington has been found safe and well this morning, Tuesday 1st March 2016 – great news for all concerned.