Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 25th - Not a brilliant shot but something I’ve not seen... May 25, 2017
- May 25th - So many new flowers to notice every day, and in the... May 25, 2017
- May 24th - Sorry for the surfeit of wildfowl chick photos, but... May 24, 2017
- May 24th - One of the more strikingly beautiful wayside flowers... May 24, 2017
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Just the job... local lad still looking for work
- Let's have a butchers
- Family history in Clayhanger: What do you know?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Rhyme and reason
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- Aldridge Carnival - late 1960's
- Beware: Lady intimidated at Chasewater Heath
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- 4,287,516 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Engine Lane
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road, Brownhills – between Saturday night and Sunday morning, a generator was stolen from the premises after a curious incident in the preceding week.
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road; after a fairly quiet few months, it seems the vandals are back and after a spate of incidents last week, she has the following appeal to make:
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place on the night of January 2nd/early hours of January 3rd 2016 (Last Saturday into Sunday) at Stevie Ansell’s second yard at Engine Lane, Brownhills.
This morning, I was had an exchange of messages with local Riding Stables owner and operator Stevie Ansell, during which she noted that business was a little down at the moment due to the ongoing roadworks on the Pelsall Road, Brownhills, just outside her premises.
As noted here yesterday, on the evening of Monday 6th July 2015, between about 11:30pm and 12 midnight, a quantity of equipment was stolen from the riding stables of Stevie Ansell, in Pelsall Road, Brownhills – as promised, Stevie has sent some images from the CCTV system at the stables.
Here we go again – Stevie Ansell’s riding stables and livery yard on the Pelsall Road at Highbridges on the Brownhills/Pelsall border has been targeted again – and whilst the raiders this time stole large quantity of equipment, it seems Stevie also got good CCTV of the scum who burgled her.