Because you’re free to read this blog
- 5,000 posts! Bimey. September 20, 2017
- September 20th - The conker (or horse chestnut to be formal for... September 20, 2017
- September 20th - A good fungal find near conifers by the canal... September 20, 2017
- September 19th - I had to visit Telford and when I arrived late... September 19, 2017
- September 19th n- One of the odder fruits of the autumn is the... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - It was grey and just after heavy rain when I... September 19, 2017
- September 18th - Riding through the backstreets of central... September 19, 2017
- September 17th - By the time I arrived at Shenstone 30 minutes... September 18, 2017
- September 17th - I left at lunchtime and headed to... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - I was being watched at Catshill Junction.My... September 18, 2017
- September 16th - A frustrating daytime of delays and faffing... September 18, 2017
- September 15th - A bad day in many ways, when not much seemed to... September 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- A past landscape from a surprise source
- Wood crushes Chelmsley
- Walsall Wood Under 18s: Another great win, and an apology
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Traffic incident causing holdups in Brownhills this morning
- Meet your local coppers this Friday in Brownhills
- Circling Ravens
- Open Mike
- It's not Christmas without the cards
- 4,643,713 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: crime
I’ve been contacted by reader Amanda who’s concerned after witnessing a possible local bike theft in the past few days – she contacted the police and the incident was reposrted, but she’s concerned that this may be an ongoing issue together with shed burglaries and other opportunist thefts.
It’s time, I’m very much afraid, to issue another warning – it seems local burglars are at it again – In the last few weeks there have been a number of break-ins to sheds and outbuildings in the Brownhills and Walsall Wood areas in particular, including last week’s astonishing raid on the garage in the Short Street area of Brownhills.
A troubling burglary took place in The Short Street/Great Charles Street area of Brownhills this weekend, when on the evening of Saturday, 26th August 2017 thieves broke into a garage, returning several times to empty it of contents, even riding away on a Viking road bike taken from it.
A reader living on the Watermead Estate in Brownhills (The new one between the Pelsall Road and Tesco) has been in touch with me asking to share with readers that her partner had his van broken into last night (Friday 18th August 2017).
There’s been a car break in in Shire Ride, Shire Oak, which took place on Wednesday 16th August 2017 between 3:30pm and 8am the following morning – a satnav iPod and loss change were stolen.
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
In light of recent events, there’s a very interesting meeting taking place at 7:30pm this coming Wednesday, 2nd August 2017 – that of Rushall, Sheffield and Pelsall Neighbourhood Watch – and there’s a specific invitation to Brownhills residents.