Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Gifted:December 6h - Every year for the last...
- #365daysofbiking Not forgotten:December 6th - In an otherwise...
- #365daysofbiking Way over the top:December 5th - A bit further...
- #365daysofbiking A beacon in the darkness:December 5th - Heading...
- #365daysofbiking The writing is on the wall:December 4th - Oh...
- 5,715,607 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285901 TracksWhere is the Love
now playing...Where is the Love
2 minsYou're Beautiful
6 minsCandle Song 3
10 minsTomorrow's Taken
20 minsNeon Magic
44 minsHymn To Her
53 minsWho We Are
57 minsEye Of The Storm
Clive on Ramble with a popular local hi… Ramble with a popula… on Never give up on a dream Ramble with a popula… on Wood ‘n’ heart… Linda on Remembering Janey brian ashford. on Scouting out the history
Tag Archives: potholes
I just thought I’d drag the issue of the standing water at Anchor Bridge, and Walsall Council’s response to it, into the light again. Following last week’s post on the subject, council officer Glyn Oliver replied to my concerns here … Continue reading
With the ongoing issue of potholes and their lack of, or inadequate repair, I’ve been thinking about the best way to report them to Walsall Council. One of the easiest ways that blog readers can do so is to use … Continue reading
To continue what is probably a tedious theme from the last post – potholes – I thought I’d point out some of the absolutely dire road maintenance that Walsall Council seem to be deploying in response to the problem. On … Continue reading