- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,598,214 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
284688 TracksRadio Rewrite: V. Fast
13 hoursRadio Rewrite: IV. Slow
14 hoursRadio Rewrite: III. Fast
14 hoursRadio Rewrite: II. Slow
14 hoursRadio Rewrite: I. Fast
14 hoursPiano Counterpoint
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: III. Fast
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: II. Slow
14 hoursElectric Counterpoint: I. Fast
14 hoursTied To You
Trevor Wood on Sunnyside days BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on The Lost City Jacqui on The Lost City Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf… Lynne on Do you remember the Wheatsheaf…
Tag Archives: Jochen Langbein
You’ll remember a few days ago I cautioned local folk – especially dog walkers – to beware of the deer at the moment as the rut was getting underway, and they’d be a whole lot less tolerant as the hormones did their thing – well, I wasn’t wrong – as the video here shows, deer romance is well underway at Chasewater, with remarkable footage captured today by deer expert Jochen Langbein.