Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysifbiking A positive signal:January 19th - A belated trip...
- #365daysifbiking Orange delight:January 19th - Over at the dam,...
- #365daysifbikingHard surfaces:January 19th - A late run out for...
- #365daysifbiking Tentative:January 18th - Despite the cold,...
- #365daysifbiking IC:January 18th - A very cold, hazard-ridden...
- 5,792,375 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
288175 TracksBaby's Coming Home
5 hoursKeep It All Hid
5 hoursCaught Beneath Your Heel
5 hoursYer Feet
5 hoursAll Your Tears
5 hoursSome Kinda Angel
5 hoursGive What You Take
5 hoursWho Do You Love
5 hoursA Summer Long Since Passed
5 hoursWith My Eyes Open I'm Dreaming
Clive on It’s not too late to ram… It’s not too l… on Never give up on a dream It’s not too l… on A Shire thing Paul Bickerton on Walsall Wood’s lost beer house… Martin on On Parade once more!
Tag Archives: Jochen Langbein
You’ll remember a few days ago I cautioned local folk – especially dog walkers – to beware of the deer at the moment as the rut was getting underway, and they’d be a whole lot less tolerant as the hormones did their thing – well, I wasn’t wrong – as the video here shows, deer romance is well underway at Chasewater, with remarkable footage captured today by deer expert Jochen Langbein.