Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Heading for Chasewater from Brownhills along... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - At Calton, high in the Weaver Hills, I was... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - A chance day off and escape into the... September 25, 2016
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- An unusually clear view
- A Walsall Wood Gentleman and Victorian Serviceman
- The class of 62
- Stuck in a rut - dog walkers and ramblers beware!
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- Sweet home, The Cape
- What's the storey?
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- Walsall Wood scrape to victory over Pegasus Juniors
- From Brewes Corner to the Brewery
- 3,520,685 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Beesarefine: Morning! https://t.co/pb6bHWODNw 42 minutes ago
- RT @Staedtler: Why do fascism and sentimentality go together? Is sentimentality useful to fascism or does sentimentality produce fascism? 48 minutes ago
- I really do, kids. https://t.co/fHyFUvnscn 54 minutes ago
- Nice to see local journalism going back to it's roots and recreating the Journal of the Plague Year vibe. Way to go, inkies. 1 hour ago
- RT @HippoGriffinus: That awkward moment when you give someone hard man advice but spoil it all by calling them a cute nickname. https://t.c… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Facebook
You’ll all know that this blog is all about community and the things that bring us all together – be it a bit of current affairs, history, discussion or appeals for help: well, Clayhanger Community Centre provides an excellent service to the community, and is reaching out to local residents with their Annual General Meeting tonight, 27th September 2016..
Continue reading →
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continues – and this week there’s excellent live music this evening, Saturday 24th September 2016 from brilliant rock band The Fazys, making their debut appearance at the pub, starting 8pm.
Continue reading →
You’ll all know that this blog is all about community and the things that bring us all together – be it a bit of current affairs, history, discussion or appeals for help: well, Clayhanger Community Centre provides an excellent service to the community, and is reaching out to local residents with their Annual General Meeting next Tuesday, 27th September 2016..
Reports and pictures are emerging of quite a serious fire that’s occurred just off the alleyway between Ogley Road and Catshill Road, near the Brownhills Telephone Exchange.
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continue – and this week there’s fun live music this evening, Saturday 17th September 2016 from brilliant rock band ‘The Addams Family’, starting 8pm.
Very late notice from the cardiganmonger Kate from the Lichfield Lore that her history group Lichfield Discovered is venturing out this morning (17th September 2016) for a Sandfields Waterworks history walk which is starting from Speakers Corner by Minster Pool at 11am.
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.