Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 7th - And when I reached Tipton - busy with rush hour... December 8, 2016
- December 7th - I had to go to Tipton late in the afternoon, and... December 8, 2016
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Christmas Fete at Walsall Wood School - this Friday!
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Brownhills Brownies need your help!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Where you go, Vigo too...
- Keep the home fires burning
- What's this stuff about, then?
- 3,764,067 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @kashanacauley: This headline contains 156% of the daily recommended allowance of nope. https://t.co/l6iWbYFhOA 1 hour ago
- RT @Nashville_85: You have to admire #Farage. He talks as if he represents the UK when he doesn't even represent South Thanet. That takes b… 7 hours ago
- RT @pointlesslettrs: Fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaaa https://t.co/aNYet8MAzY 8 hours ago
- RT @PencilBloke: 1) Brexit 2) ??? 3) Cure cancer! twitter.com/DexEUgov/statu… Seriously, I'd love to know what opportunities he was told about. 8 hours ago
- RT @don_dapper: I'm glad we've taken back control. twitter.com/Cornish_Damo/s… 8 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Facebook
Following the unfortunate house fire in Wyre Close, Walsall Wood on Saturday evening (3rd December 2016) friend of the couple affected, Abigail Claire has been appealing for anyone that may be discarding useful household items to donate them if they can.
Continue reading →
Sad to report a house fire occurred yesterday evening (Saturday, 3rd December 2016) – apparently in Wyre Close, Walsall Wood.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and tonight (Saturday 26th November 2016) there’s top local pub rock band The Guvnors.
As well as being a great venue for live music and quality ale, the Chase Inn have started a new entertainment option for the pre-Christmas period: Skittles and pie nights, the first of which is tonight, 1st December 2016.
Tom Reid from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust has been in touch to let us know about the organised walk of the SUmmerhill section that’s taking place this Saturday, 3rd December 2016.
Hi folks – anyone in the area seen the above marmalade puss – he’s called Pumpkin and has gone missing from Mill Road in Catshill, Brownhills and his owner Tracey Roberts is missing him terribly.
Continue reading →
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and tonight (Saturday 26th November 2016) there’s top local band The Buzz.
Continue reading →