Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 11th - After getting one or two bits of shopping in, it... December 14, 2017
- December 11th - I’d run around in the morning sorting displaced... December 14, 2017
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police searching for missing Little Bloxwich lady Gladys Spencer make sad discovery
- Urgent: Please look out for OAP missing from Little Bloxwich
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Man tries to enter lady's car in Brownhills - be on your guard folks
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Body found in search for missing lady Amanda Hawkins
- New local history book 'Old Public Houses of Brownhills (Part Two)' now available!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- And whose army?
- There's still time to meet Santa near Stonnall!
- 4,920,031 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: High Street
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
Just a quick headsup to anyone offered a cheap Lenovo Laptop or X-Box locally: There’s every chance they’re stolen property, as these items were taken in a burglary from a flat in Brownhills High Street yesterday (Tuesday 18th July 2017).
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, in which a man suffered a head injury – Brigg Ford from West Midlands Police has just issued the following statement:
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, believed to have taken place outside the Boatman’s Rest pub which saw a heavy emergency services response, including an armed police unit and the West Midlands Police helicopter.
I see local vehicle and bike thefts are continuing – please be on the lookout for a stolen moped W429 EON, similar to the one in the picture above. Continue reading →
Monday, 13th February 2017, 1:53pm – Traffic is currently backing up in the Brownhills area due to a collision between a lorry and a car at the junction by the former Warreners Arms pub, where Ogley Road meets the High Street.
Images and details kindly supplied by Stephen Hill [Updated 2:00pm Traffic now clearing – Cheers, Bob] There’s been a nasty accident in Walsall Wood this lunchtime (Wednesday 4th January 2017), and traffic congestion and road closures are ongoing as emergency … Continue reading →