Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 20th - And in the green heaven of Kings Hill Park, where... October 21, 2017
- October 20th - In to work early, and on a morning of patchy rain... October 21, 2017
- October 19th - A day marked by a ludicrously early start and... October 20, 2017
- October 18th - And here’s the problem. The clocks haven’t gone... October 19, 2017
- October 18th - A week or so, I posted a video ‘Welcome to the... October 19, 2017
- October 17th - Well, if the day before had gone unexpectedly... October 18, 2017
- October 17th - My deer magnet hasn’t been great lately, so... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - With the sun more or less returned to normal and... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - An very strange weather day. We were expecting... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - Sometimes, all you want to do is tear up the... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - And then came a new day, and a restorative, happy... October 18, 2017
- October 14th - A terrible, awful down day marked by frustration,... October 18, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- High above the boats below...
- Lamping it
- Emily's Coffee House and Grill - a great business in Brownhills with a great festive offer!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- Macmillan coffee morning on now in Brownhills!
- 4,752,552 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: High Street
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
Just a quick headsup to anyone offered a cheap Lenovo Laptop or X-Box locally: There’s every chance they’re stolen property, as these items were taken in a burglary from a flat in Brownhills High Street yesterday (Tuesday 18th July 2017).
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, in which a man suffered a head injury – Brigg Ford from West Midlands Police has just issued the following statement:
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, believed to have taken place outside the Boatman’s Rest pub which saw a heavy emergency services response, including an armed police unit and the West Midlands Police helicopter.
I see local vehicle and bike thefts are continuing – please be on the lookout for a stolen moped W429 EON, similar to the one in the picture above. Continue reading →
Monday, 13th February 2017, 1:53pm – Traffic is currently backing up in the Brownhills area due to a collision between a lorry and a car at the junction by the former Warreners Arms pub, where Ogley Road meets the High Street.
Images and details kindly supplied by Stephen Hill [Updated 2:00pm Traffic now clearing – Cheers, Bob] There’s been a nasty accident in Walsall Wood this lunchtime (Wednesday 4th January 2017), and traffic congestion and road closures are ongoing as emergency … Continue reading →