Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 18th - Back to work, and very slow on the bike, but the... January 19, 2018
- January 17th - It was a nice day on the canal, and as I came... January 18, 2018
- January 17th - Still off, but thankfully brighter if still... January 18, 2018
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Dam freeloaders?
- Thieves steal quad bike from local riding stables - have you seen it?
- Littleton Colliery 1912, another Battle of Orgreave?
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Walsall Wood v. Ilkeston Town match this afternoon OFF
- When pressed...
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- 2018 Brownhills Blog quiz results
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- 5,006,831 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Lifestyle And Mental Health
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: 2018
Walsall Wood FC continued their steady and assertive rise yesterday afternoon (Saturday 13th January 2018) by beating visitors Study and Oak Park a whopping 7-0.
[caption id="attachment_39345" align="aligncenter" width="300"] First half and a well-oiled Wood squad are on the attack as Studley respond.[/caption] Continue reading →
Walsall Wood are at the top of the league – come to Oak Park and cheer the lads on to help them stay there!
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – both this coming Friday in Pelsall and Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service this morning, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Saturday, 13th January 2018 at Aldridge Library from 10:00am where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Witnesses are being sought to a very unpleasant traffic incident last night on the Lichfield Road in Brownhills, between Grasmere Gardens and the Co-op Corner junction with Ogley/Chase roads – I actually passed the aftermath of this and the car in question looked very seriously damaged.
Walsall Wood have enjoyed a reversal of fortunes this season – apart from a hiccup earlier in the season, they have been resurgent, and consolidated their good form by beating Paget Rangers yesterday (Saturday 6th January 2018) on the Astroturf at Church Road, taking them to the top of the league.
Continue reading →
Hey folks, a little later than hoped it’s the 2018 Brownhills Blog New Year Quiz – and don’t forget the photo competition is also running alongside, and similarly has beer and book prizes to be won!