Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
- October 22nd - I’d been to see an old mate who’s not been so... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - A free afternoon in Birmingham was fun, rooting... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- A Ferrie on the cut - but who with, and where?
- Fire incident at the former Terrace Restaurant, Brownhills
- Looking down on a lost line
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Ferrie cross the Ogley
- Charles Henry Ruddock: A local Victorian in the Great War
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- A wish for the Wishing Well?
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight kicking off a packed weekend of live music and fun!
- 3,595,312 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @jonworth: And if #Nissan gets a post- #Brexit blank cheque, do Honda, Opel/GM, BMW, Toyota and Jaguar Land Rover/Tata get the same? 13 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLive: Stowe Pool 5:15 - 27-10-16 ift.tt/2dM1g9I 15 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: Oh he's brought me a sock. 50 minutes ago
- RT @LichfieldLore: Door is locked & can't get OH to hear me. My only hope is shouting through letterbox at the dog and hoping he'll do a La… 50 minutes ago
- RT @pointlesslettrs: DISGUSTING SEX TALK https://t.co/pJhdwHblnS 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Category Archives: Express & Star
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills tonight, Monday 17th October 2016 from 7:00pm
West Midlands Police have this morning announced that Abigail Taylor, the teenager who went missing from her home in Blakenall over a week ago has retuned home safe and well. Continue reading →
Reports and pictures are emerging of quite a serious fire that’s occurred just off the alleyway between Ogley Road and Catshill Road, near the Brownhills Telephone Exchange.
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Abigail Taylor, who went missing from her home in Blakenall, Walsall last Sunday and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Continue reading →
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills this Thursday 7th July 2016) from 7:30pm.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 12th 2016), the second Staffordshire Ironman Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights.
Continue reading →
If you’re wondering what all the sirens were in Brownhills early this evening (Thursday, 21st April 2016), there was a fairly large fire broke out at National Tyres, just at Co-op Corner, on the junction of Lichfield Road and Ogley Road.