Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- A lost line
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- Open day and night
- Fired up
- An unusually clear view
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- 3,527,332 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Soho someday https://t.co/g31U2VMNQS 45 minutes ago
- Rainy day fun for me and wee one https://t.co/a4AtQPYV7N 1 hour ago
- For when you@need to look preposterous- note shonky cable routing https://t.co/UtzJfhfA8r 1 hour ago
- Slain concrete-eating dragon https://t.co/5A08Ge7V7r 2 hours ago
- Mason's triumph: all that remains being carried to dust https://t.co/xNMEIzY6PA 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Category Archives: Express & Star
West Midlands Police have this morning announced that Abigail Taylor, the teenager who went missing from her home in Blakenall over a week ago has retuned home safe and well. Continue reading →
Reports and pictures are emerging of quite a serious fire that’s occurred just off the alleyway between Ogley Road and Catshill Road, near the Brownhills Telephone Exchange.
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Abigail Taylor, who went missing from her home in Blakenall, Walsall last Sunday and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Continue reading →
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills this Thursday 7th July 2016) from 7:30pm.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 12th 2016), the second Staffordshire Ironman Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights.
Continue reading →
If you’re wondering what all the sirens were in Brownhills early this evening (Thursday, 21st April 2016), there was a fairly large fire broke out at National Tyres, just at Co-op Corner, on the junction of Lichfield Road and Ogley Road.
A timely warning to residents of Clayhanger and further afield that the reported incidents of poisoned bait being left around the village seem to be ongoing still – after the horrid story of Meg, the dog believed to have been poisoned after eating doctored meat on Clayhanger Common and the subsequent discovery of possibly poisoned bait a little while later, comes this awful tale from Facebook user Shannon Vanessa Binding.