Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 24th - Despite the change in the weather, the feline... July 25, 2017
- July 24th - It seems the Walsall stenciller is at it again.Since... July 25, 2017
- July 23rd - I returned in steady rain, from the old cement works... July 24, 2017
- July 23rd - A somnambulant, headache-grey day followed a night... July 24, 2017
- July 22nd - The rain was insistent, but warm and pleasant, too.... July 24, 2017
- July 22nd - I managed to slip out late afternoon, intending to... July 24, 2017
- July 21st - At Birchills on the Walsall Canal, an odd one.... July 22, 2017
- July 21st - I was stuck behind a very slow-moving car in The... July 22, 2017
- July 20th - Sad to see something seems to have happened to the... July 21, 2017
- June 19th - Spotted in appallingly bad light way off near the... July 20, 2017
- June 19th - Last week I noted in passing that we were between... July 20, 2017
- July 18th - On the canal near the Black Cock Bridge, there’s... July 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival remembered: Tower Hill return please, and a single for the wife
- Woodmen nick Pics glory
- Practise made perfect
- Tom's Cabin: from thatches to rugs!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Carnival Mardi Gras: Brownhills Style!
- Consigned to myth no more!
- 4,489,902 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Category Archives: Express & Star
GOOD NEWS – Aaron Taylor has been found safe & well.
A BIG thank you to those who called in with information and those that shared our appeal, we really appreciate it.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local lady Kelly Allport, whose friend’s daughter, Katie Henworth has not been seen since yesterday000 (Friday, 15th July 2017) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Katie is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, in which a man suffered a head injury – Brigg Ford from West Midlands Police has just issued the following statement:
Yesterday evening, Wednesday 12th July 2017, there was a serious incident in Walsall Wood High Street, believed to have taken place outside the Boatman’s Rest pub which saw a heavy emergency services response, including an armed police unit and the West Midlands Police helicopter.
Late notice I know but there is a drop in session this afternoon )Wednesday, 12th July 2017) at Holy Trinity School in Clayhanger to discuss options for renovating and upgrading Clayhanger Park – anyone is welcome to come find out more and have their say – don’t worry if you miss this one, there’s another on Saturday afternoon (15th July 2017).
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 18th 2017), the Third Staffordshire Ironman 70.3 Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile early morning swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights.
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills starting at 7:30pm on Monday evening, 12th June 2017.