Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 3rd - Some advertising wonk was paid to come up with this... May 3, 2016
- May 3rd - The swans who’ve nested on the Walsall Canal at... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - After what seems like weeks of grey, cold weather it... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - What a difference an hour made.It had been a miserable... May 3, 2016
- May 1st - Born to be wild, still running free, the Newtown... May 2, 2016
- May 1st - A blustery and occasionally wet ride over to Walton on... May 2, 2016
- April 20th - As the weather had cleared, I stopped to snap a... May 2, 2016
- April 30th - So, there I’d done gone and promised to bring ny... May 2, 2016
- April 29th - A long day, which broke very, very bad news. A... April 30, 2016
- April 28th - Another striking return is of the leaves to the row... April 28, 2016
- April 28th - A beautiful morning but yet again, very cold. It’s... April 28, 2016
- April 27th - I keep noticing this Giant bike at Telford; I don’t... April 27, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent: Brownhills dementia sufferer missing from home
- May Day at dawn
- Old Holland
- Do you remember Anchor Garage?
- Standing up for a quiet man
- Woodmen shoot a failing Star
- Urgent: Walsall pensioner missing from home
- Police appeal: please help find Ruth Anne Smith
- Urgent! Please help find Dennis Johnson...
- There was something on the goods shed
- 3,177,581 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @wafflycat: TTIP talks are 'likely to stop', say officials, as François Hollande signals France will reject deal independent.co.uk/news/world/eur…… 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Like a dollar on elastic: ift.tt/1Y6vS2x 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Houseproud: ift.tt/24os4Rn 5 hours ago
- RT @tommykaboom: Popped out for milk and tea bags https://t.co/qbBpnus8ZF 6 hours ago
- RT @DundonianCat: I'm sure that crack in the ceiling is getting bigger. https://t.co/oZgWbdH23w 6 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 9, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 16, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 23, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Category Archives: Express & Star
If you’re wondering what all the sirens were in Brownhills early this evening (Thursday, 21st April 2016), there was a fairly large fire broke out at National Tyres, just at Co-op Corner, on the junction of Lichfield Road and Ogley Road.
A timely warning to residents of Clayhanger and further afield that the reported incidents of poisoned bait being left around the village seem to be ongoing still – after the horrid story of Meg, the dog believed to have been poisoned after eating doctored meat on Clayhanger Common and the subsequent discovery of possibly poisoned bait a little while later, comes this awful tale from Facebook user Shannon Vanessa Binding.
A reminder for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park that there’s a meeting of the newly-formed Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at Clayhanger Community Centre, in Church Street, Clayhanger, this evening (Tuesday 2nd March 2016) from 7:30pm.
Thanks for all your shares and retweets – missing Walsall teenager Ellie Remington has been found safe and well this morning, Tuesday 1st March 2016 – great news for all concerned.
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Ellie Remington, who has been missing from her home in Walsall since the 20th February 2016, and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Further to the horrid story of Meg, the dog believed to have been poisoned after eating doctored bait on Clayhanger Common that I featured here at the weekend, I have just received this very worrying message from reader Wendy, who was walking her dog in Clayhanger this morning (Tuesday 2nd February 2016) and found something of great concern.
I’ve been contacted by a number of people who’ve pointed out the following, very worrying story from Clayhanger – a local lady walking her dog on Clayhanger Common believes her beloved pet ate poisoned meat whilst being walked there and is warning other dog lovers to beware. Continue reading →