Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 16th - A shot I was keen to try with the TZ 100 has been... January 17, 2018
- January 16th A second day off sick. My congestion was better,... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - One thing did impress, though: The new housing... January 17, 2018
- January 15th - I went to work. Really battled in. They sent me... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - I experimented in an area where Panasonic have... January 17, 2018
- January 14th - Still awful, but hoping to be better for work... January 17, 2018
- January 13th - The cold had really got me. I was damned ill with... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I came from Derby to Leicester, made a call in... January 17, 2018
- January 12th - I found myself un Burton Upon Trent for a meeting... January 17, 2018
- January 11th - So that’s how they managed to reclaim the old... January 12, 2018
- January 11th - Unusually, I came through the pedestrian centre... January 12, 2018
- January 10th - Sorry, more night shots. You must be sick to the... January 11, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- And did those feet in ancient times gig upon Pelsall's commons green?
- April 1991 - Traders win battle over parking
- The Brownhills Blog 2018 photo competition results!
- A gift from Brian...
- Tunnelling through the folklore
- Let's have a butchers
- Party like its... 1998?
- Wood leave Studley standing
- 2018 photos completion - full gallery of entries
- 4,999,543 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Twitter
The folks from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music and a great party at the pub this New Year’s Eve (Sunday, 31st December 2017) when popular rock act One For The Road bring the house down from 8:00pm.
Sad to report a vehicle break in at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood yesterday evening (Thursday 28th December 2017).
Hi folks – I’m getting a lot of enquiries regarding Christmas bin collection arrangements in the borough of Walsall, and since the change to rounds earlier in the year, there is only one simple answer to find out when you bins will be emptied.
I’d like to take this opportunity to plug the Carols in the Bandstand event at Walsall Arboretum, which is to be held in the beautifully refurbished park bandstand this Saturday, Saturday 16th December 2017, from 12:00 noon.
Continue reading →
The good folk of the local CAMRA cider and Perry pub of the year, the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 9th December 2017), with live music on stage from hard rockers Man’s Ruin Page live from 8pm until late.
Just a quick note to point out that the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust are holding a carol evening at their Fosseway Nature Reserve site, just off Falkland Road, Lichfield on Saturday 16 December 2017 from 7-9pm and all are welcome.
The good folk of the local CAMRA cider and Perry pub of the year, the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 2nd December 2017), with live music on stage from rock covers band Dark Page live from 8pm until late.
Continue reading →