Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Hare and gone
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- Open day and night
- A lost line
- Home on The Grange
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- 3,528,680 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @tobysbeard: Misty walk home https://t.co/jKFcxCnqda 6 hours ago
- RT @Kelsier_WM: And just to debunk a few myths, 2 of my 4 colleagues tonight are from other EU countries, whereas ALL of the service users… 6 hours ago
- RT @forest_fr1ends: so will the teeth eventually burn too? https://t.co/nwxfnCT1bF 7 hours ago
- RT @Enterpricicle: Campus cat headbutted my hand and seemed very interested in my friend's shopping bag. 11/10 for fashion sense. @thecatre… 7 hours ago
- RT @mumsnet_madness: "I don't want to be fleeced out of £100 I can I'll afford." https://t.co/TFQNmwf32G 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Twitter
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music too – and tonight, Thursday 29th September 2016, the pub has it’s first Acoustic Night.
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continues – and this week there’s excellent live music this evening, Saturday 24th September 2016 from brilliant rock band The Fazys, making their debut appearance at the pub, starting 8pm.
Continue reading →
This Sunday 26th September 2016, there’s a charity dog walk being held by Oscars Pet Foods of Lichfield and the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust, taking place along the Lichfield Canal Heritage Towpath Trail near Borrowcop on the A51.
Reports and pictures are emerging of quite a serious fire that’s occurred just off the alleyway between Ogley Road and Catshill Road, near the Brownhills Telephone Exchange.
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continue – and this week there’s fun live music this evening, Saturday 17th September 2016 from brilliant rock band ‘The Addams Family’, starting 8pm.
Very late notice from the cardiganmonger Kate from the Lichfield Lore that her history group Lichfield Discovered is venturing out this morning (17th September 2016) for a Sandfields Waterworks history walk which is starting from Speakers Corner by Minster Pool at 11am.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting tonight (Monday 12th September 2016) of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.