Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 23rd - If the mist of the previous evening had been... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Frustratingly, I had to pop into Birmingham on... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Passing through Telford on a flying visit in the... February 23, 2018
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills in black and white
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- All that Jasmine - a remarkable treasury
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- Class photos
- Two great events coming up from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Trust!
- 5,092,757 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Things to do
Tom Reid from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust has been in touch to let us know about a couple of events the local canal restoration project are holding in the coming weeks, a quiz night on Saturday 17th March 2018 and a guided walk of the Summerhill section on Saturday 21st April 2018.
An event coming up for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park -that there’s the Annual General Meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills starting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 26th February 2018.
Just a reminder that Brownhills Community Association and the Back The Track project will be hosting a fundraising concert at the Community Centre in Brownhills on Saturday, March 10th 2018 and tickets are just £5 with proceeds to the greenway project on the old rail line through Brownhills.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting soon, Monday 19th March 2018 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood at home to Chelmsley – with all gate proceeds to the Mylee Billingham appeal.
Continue reading →
Old friend of the blog San Brett has been in touch to let me know that her internet radio station Falcon Radio (you can tune in here) will be holding a request marathon in memory and support of Mylee Billingham who tragically died last month.
Continue reading →
I’m always happy to see new attractions at Chasewater Railway, so I was pleased to note the carriage on Platform One now has a new business within, the Chase Vintage Carriage operated by Charley Hughes, and it’s currently open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am until 4pm.