Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
- December 5th - A very dark, grey and overcast day without... December 6, 2017
- December 5th - In Telford again, and the work on the footbridge... December 6, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 4,903,882 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: bus
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (19th November 2017) from 10:00am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
Autumn Leaves Running Day at Aldridge Transport Museum this Sunday – and the finale of Beer and Buses!
While the Beer and Buses festival is ongoing at Aston Manor Transport Museum in Aldridge today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday, 14th and 15th October 2017) it’s worth pointing out that tomorrow, as well as the culmination of the beer event, it’s also the Autumn Leaves Running Day at the popular local museum.
Continue reading →
Over this weekend of 13th-15th October 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses, combining a great beer festival at the local museum, culminating in the Aston Manor Transport Museum Autumn Leaves running day on the Sunday.
Coming over the weekend of 13th-15th October 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses, combining a great beer festival at the local museum, culminating in the Aston Manor Transport Museum Autumn Leaves running day on the Sunday.
A brief one starting very soon just drawn to my attention by the indefatigable Russell Smith – there’s a poetry/spoken word event starting at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge at 2:30pm this afternoon (Sunday 23rd July 2017).
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their Open and Running Day this Sunday, 9th July2 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, bus enthusiasts, petrol heads and big and little kids of all kinds.
Just a quick headsup for the local history and transport enthusiasts out there who may be interested in the story of the iconic Harper Brothers bus company, whose green buses were a common sight around these parts up until the mid 1970s.