Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 29th - I couldn’t resist hopping over to Silver Street and... April 30, 2017
- April 29th - I’d been out for a ride late in the afternoon and... April 30, 2017
- April 28th - On my return, I needed fresh air so shot out around... April 30, 2017
- April 28th - I had business in Walsall’s and Birmingham,... April 30, 2017
- April 27th - Also near Stonnall, a classic spring view: cottages... April 30, 2017
- April 27th - On the way back from an errand in Shenstone, I... April 30, 2017
- April 26th - As Spring is the (rather cold this year) warm up... April 27, 2017
- April 26th - Another cold day, but not quite as bad as the day... April 27, 2017
- April 25th - Although still very cold for the time of year,... April 25, 2017
- April 25th - Well, that was a shock. A light dusting of snow... April 25, 2017
- April 24th - And not far away, just drifting on the canal... April 24, 2017
- April 24th - A very cold day once more with periodic rain and... April 24, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- What's up, Cock?
- Woodmen in Westfields wipeout, whilst reserve team turnover Tipton
- It's good to repair (and share!) - a great event this afternoon near Lichfield
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- Walsall Wood FC v Westfields FC: Away match today!
- Classical Gas
- Interested in the old local buses?
- Incident of distraction crime and bogus callers increasing - a warning from West Midlands Police
- Silver Street Church historical display - on now!
- 4,221,942 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: bus
Just a quick headsup for the local history and transport enthusiasts out there who may be interested in the story of the iconic Harper Brothers bus company, whose green buses were a common sight around these parts up until the mid 1970s.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have their Spring Running Day this Sunday, 23rd April 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for vintage transport fans, bus enthusiasts, petrol heads and big and little kids of all kinds.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event this Sunday, 26th March 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for modellers, transport enthusiasts, petrol heads and big kids of all kinds.
This Saturday, 18th February 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and share a beer or two.
On Saturday, 18th February 2017, there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Beer and Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and share a beer or two.
Continue reading →
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a collectors fair taking place this Sunday (20th November 2016) from 10:00am until 4:00pm, and should be just the thing for auto buffs, transport enthusiasts and petrol heads of all types.
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!