Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 27th - And on my return, the weather was so lovely, I... July 28, 2016
- July 27th - A foul commute in steady rain and a headwind, with... July 27, 2016
- July 26th - The harvest started a few days before the weather... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - In Rushall, a couple of apple trees have fruit... July 26, 2016
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Reports bogus Dyson engineer scam operating locally again
- Funeral details for Roger Mosedale announced - and more of Roger's music emerges
- Cockfest 2016 on this weekend!
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- Good luck to the Brownhills in Bloom team!
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Shop local...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - July 2016 public meeting this Thursday
- Get set for Cockfest 2016!
- 3,379,087 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Hey, Brownhills and Pelsall folk - it's bin day tomorrow! rose_maria - you too! 12 minutes ago
- Hey, Brownhills and Pelsall people: it's put the bin out time... that means you, too Rose_maria 1 hour ago
- RT @thestymaster: @BrownhillsBob couple of your mates at Catshill, relevantly enough. https://t.co/22H5CiVd7d 1 hour ago
- There needs to be a wanker scale. Like the Beaufort scale, or say Rockwell Hardness. 'This one's a pearler, look - 347 Wanker.' 2 hours ago
- If he can see the bloke was a tool he must have been bad. He normally gets on quite well with such tossers 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: festivities
Continuing the burst of Christmas events (Where the devil did Christmas come from all of a sudden?) there’s a wonderful Christmas Tree Festival at Aldridge Methodist Church running today (Saturday 5th December 2015) right up until 7pm tonight, and from 12-4pm tomorrow – and there’s a fine historical twist, too.