Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 25th - Not a brilliant shot but something I’ve not seen... May 25, 2017
- May 25th - So many new flowers to notice every day, and in the... May 25, 2017
- May 24th - Sorry for the surfeit of wildfowl chick photos, but... May 24, 2017
- May 24th - One of the more strikingly beautiful wayside flowers... May 24, 2017
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: Lady intimidated at Chasewater Heath
- Just the job... local lad still looking for work
- Fazeley floating market - on all this weekend!
- Let's have a butchers
- Family history in Clayhanger: What do you know?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Big Bounce family fun day at Holland Park this Sunday!
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- Rhyme and reason
- 4,290,368 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Bandstand
This coming Saturday (7th June 2014) there’s a cracker of an event happening in Walsall Arboretum – the Environment Day features all the best is local music, seminars, stalls and all things green and environmentally sound, from gardening to organics and birds to bat advice!
Continue reading →
Following the massive success of the annual Bands on the Beacon event, and the fun that was The Bandstand Marathon in 2012 and the Arboretum Big Gig of last year, Walsall’s parks team are really pushing the boat out for live music and events this year.
Continue reading →
Top Walsall Council bod Kate Goodall contacted me to ask if I could plug the Christmas Carol Concert at Walsall Arboretum -it is to be held in the beautifully refurbished bandstand tomorrow, Saturday 21st December 2013, from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
This Sunday 21st July 2013, the Chuckery Festival finishes in spectacular style – from 12pm to 6pm, there will be another afternoon of great live music at the Bandstand in Walsall Arboretum, and what’s more, it’s free.
[caption id="attachment_14869" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Plenty of folk on bikes today, which was good to see[/caption] Continue reading →
Well, I nearly missed it due to other commitments, and like the Bands on the Beacon, I arrived late, but Our Big Gig in Walsall Arboretum this afternoon was brilliant – I can honestly say it was a cracking event the restored Arboretum basked in the sunshine, and Walsall, in all it’s diversity, came out to enjoy an afternoon of music and fun.
[caption id="attachment_14857" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Dalbir sings Jessie J whilst giving Table pro tips to a young apprentice[/caption] Continue reading →
Following the massive success of Bands on the Beacon a couple of weeks ago, the summer of great open-air music in Walsall continues today, Sunday July 14th 2013 with The Big Gig in Walsall Arboretum Continue reading →
Following the massive success of Bands on the Beacon last weekend, and a very popular event in Bloxwich, the summer of great open-air music in Walsall continues on July 14th with The Big Gig in Walsall Arboretum. Again, this is … Continue reading →