Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- Brick by brick
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- The Friends of Brownhills Common - March 2018 meeting coming soon!
- Clayhanger 2018 Big Spring Clean Tidy coming soon!
- Want to catch that brilliant talk about the Aldridge Suffragette?
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- Going Back
- Ahead of the curve
- 5,087,597 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: mountain
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
Yesterday, Sunday 30th July 2017 Shire Oak resident Dave Fenton has reported that the above Calibre Bossnut bike was stolen from his shed sometime over the weekend.
Last Tuesday evening, Julie Harris-Tighe has reported that the above white Carrera bike was taken from Shire Oak Park after 8pm.
Continue reading →
This morning (Thursday, January 19th 2017) at 7:10am a Trek 7300 bike like the one above but in white was taken from outside the Co-op at the former Spring Cottage in Shelfield.
I’ve been asked to post an appeal for a bike stolen a few weeks ago – and of course, I’m happy to do so, and it’s further warning to cyclists and drivers to be wary of securing their bikes and vehicles when leaving them locally.
Continue reading →
Yet again, it’s my sad duty to report burglaries in Brownhills – two more bikes have been stolen, one from a shed in Ogley Road at 10am on Monday, 9th February 2016.
Continue reading →
The shed and garage burglaries seem to be ongoing, although they do seem to be easing off – but Samantha Roberts has contacted me today after her brother had two mountain bikes stolen from his home last night (Wednesday 3rd – Friday 4th February 2016) in Clayhanger.