Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 11th - After getting one or two bits of shopping in, it... December 14, 2017
- December 11th - I’d run around in the morning sorting displaced... December 14, 2017
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Man tries to enter lady's car in Brownhills - be on your guard folks
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- 4,905,914 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Vivienne Aston
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.
A couple of fun events coming up in Aldridge this weekend from Aldridge Village Partnership and the wonderful Diane Mansell, who you’ll know also runs the Brownhills Town Centre partnership.
I’d like to wish all the very best of luck to the hard working volunteers and community minded folk who’ve worked with Brownhills Town Centre Partnership on this year’s Brownhills in Bloom bird, which is judged this afternoon (Wednesday, 27th July 2016).
Just a shoutout here to the volunteers and community mind folk of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership who yesterday, despite some pretty horrid weather, went out planting flowers in the tubs and planters in town and once again did Brownhills proud.
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town today (Monday 13th June 2016).
So sorry to announce this, but I’ve just been informed by the organisers that the planting event scheduled for tomorrow, 2nd June 2016 by Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has had to be deferred until Monday 13th June due to late arrival of the plants – sadly, this is affecting several towns in the borough and is unavoidable.
Continue reading →
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership have been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town, which involves planting, litter picking and general sprucing up.
Continue reading →