Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 20th - And in the green heaven of Kings Hill Park, where... October 21, 2017
- October 20th - In to work early, and on a morning of patchy rain... October 21, 2017
- October 19th - A day marked by a ludicrously early start and... October 20, 2017
- October 18th - And here’s the problem. The clocks haven’t gone... October 19, 2017
- October 18th - A week or so, I posted a video ‘Welcome to the... October 19, 2017
- October 17th - Well, if the day before had gone unexpectedly... October 18, 2017
- October 17th - My deer magnet hasn’t been great lately, so... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - With the sun more or less returned to normal and... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - An very strange weather day. We were expecting... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - Sometimes, all you want to do is tear up the... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - And then came a new day, and a restorative, happy... October 18, 2017
- October 14th - A terrible, awful down day marked by frustration,... October 18, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- High above the boats below...
- Lamping it
- Emily's Coffee House and Grill - a great business in Brownhills with a great festive offer!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- Macmillan coffee morning on now in Brownhills!
- 4,752,603 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Vivienne Aston
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.
A couple of fun events coming up in Aldridge this weekend from Aldridge Village Partnership and the wonderful Diane Mansell, who you’ll know also runs the Brownhills Town Centre partnership.
I’d like to wish all the very best of luck to the hard working volunteers and community minded folk who’ve worked with Brownhills Town Centre Partnership on this year’s Brownhills in Bloom bird, which is judged this afternoon (Wednesday, 27th July 2016).
Just a shoutout here to the volunteers and community mind folk of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership who yesterday, despite some pretty horrid weather, went out planting flowers in the tubs and planters in town and once again did Brownhills proud.
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town today (Monday 13th June 2016).
So sorry to announce this, but I’ve just been informed by the organisers that the planting event scheduled for tomorrow, 2nd June 2016 by Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has had to be deferred until Monday 13th June due to late arrival of the plants – sadly, this is affecting several towns in the borough and is unavoidable.
Continue reading →
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership have been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town, which involves planting, litter picking and general sprucing up.
Continue reading →