Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 23rd - I headed home in a dreadful headwind, needing to... March 25, 2017
- March 23rd - A mystery that’s been puzzling me for a long time... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A terrible photo snatched in the dark: but spring... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A rainy, horrid day: I found myself at New Street... March 25, 2017
- March 21st - I noticed this lad hopping about the yard at work,... March 22, 2017
- March 21st - Gosh, it was cold this morning. After the warmth of... March 22, 2017
- March 20th - With the start of my beloved British Summer Time... March 20, 2017
- March 20th - One aspect of springtime in Walsall that’s always... March 20, 2017
- March 18th - Talking of swans, here’s a flock of about 100... March 19, 2017
- March 19th - I thought today that it was time to check to see if... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - I popped up to a wind-blasted Chasewater, which is... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - A brief run out on a wolfish, windy afternoon had... March 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Distraction theft at Morrisons car park, Aldridge - be careful, folks.
- The Portman Collection - part five: Staff and class photos on a wet day
- Sad news in the search for Andy Cooper
- In the soup at Chasewater - this Saturday!
- Stationary travellers
- Flytipping morons strike again
- Goblin it up...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - March 2017 public meeting this Monday!
- Woodmen outclassed by Coleshill
- The mystery of The Lost Stonnall Hoard
- 4,131,349 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Talk Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Vivienne Aston
I’d like to say a big thank you on behalf of Brownhills if I may, to those people who worked so very hard on the Brownhills in Bloom competition entry this year: to all those who helped, planted and laboured, and to human dynamo Diane Mansell from Walsall Council, praise is due, for Brownhills and Aldridge both won gold awards.
A couple of fun events coming up in Aldridge this weekend from Aldridge Village Partnership and the wonderful Diane Mansell, who you’ll know also runs the Brownhills Town Centre partnership.
I’d like to wish all the very best of luck to the hard working volunteers and community minded folk who’ve worked with Brownhills Town Centre Partnership on this year’s Brownhills in Bloom bird, which is judged this afternoon (Wednesday, 27th July 2016).
Just a shoutout here to the volunteers and community mind folk of Brownhills Town Centre Partnership who yesterday, despite some pretty horrid weather, went out planting flowers in the tubs and planters in town and once again did Brownhills proud.
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town today (Monday 13th June 2016).
So sorry to announce this, but I’ve just been informed by the organisers that the planting event scheduled for tomorrow, 2nd June 2016 by Brownhills Town Centre Partnership has had to be deferred until Monday 13th June due to late arrival of the plants – sadly, this is affecting several towns in the borough and is unavoidable.
Continue reading →
The wonderful Diane Mansell from Brownhills Town Centre Partnership have been in touch, and asked me to see if anyone fancies helping out with the Brownhills Britain in Bloom competition entry from our town, which involves planting, litter picking and general sprucing up.
Continue reading →