Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Heading for Chasewater from Brownhills along... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - At Calton, high in the Weaver Hills, I was... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - A chance day off and escape into the... September 25, 2016
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- An unusually clear view
- A Walsall Wood Gentleman and Victorian Serviceman
- The class of 62
- Stuck in a rut - dog walkers and ramblers beware!
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- What's the storey?
- Sweet home, The Cape
- Your chance to catch a local legend - this Wednesday afternoon!
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- Walsall Wood scrape to victory over Pegasus Juniors
- 3,521,307 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @TriciaLockwood: my little sister just accidentally group-texted her husband's entire family the sentence, "I thought you were going to… 55 minutes ago
- Fucking knackered. 55 minutes ago
- RT @wttgilly: Beautiful day, bright and warm, very different from driving through cloud yesterday evening 😄 #weather #clouds #Wales https:/… 58 minutes ago
- RT @ExpressandStar: Water quality being assessed around site after lorry acid spill in Coseley expressandstar.com/news/emergency… https://t.co/2RvdVO… 1 hour ago
- RT @acgrayling: '52% of people' - in the whole world? Oh - of those who voted! = 37% of those with a vote = 25% of UK population ... Yes, w… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Pubs
You’ll all know that this blog is all about community and the things that bring us all together – be it a bit of current affairs, history, discussion or appeals for help: well, Clayhanger Community Centre provides an excellent service to the community, and is reaching out to local residents with their Annual General Meeting tonight, 27th September 2016..
Continue reading →
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continues – and this week there’s excellent live music this evening, Saturday 24th September 2016 from brilliant rock band The Fazys, making their debut appearance at the pub, starting 8pm.
Continue reading →
You’ll all know that this blog is all about community and the things that bring us all together – be it a bit of current affairs, history, discussion or appeals for help: well, Clayhanger Community Centre provides an excellent service to the community, and is reaching out to local residents with their Annual General Meeting next Tuesday, 27th September 2016..
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continue – and this week there’s fun live music this evening, Saturday 17th September 2016 from brilliant rock band ‘The Addams Family’, starting 8pm.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great disco on tonight.
The live music and good times at Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills continues – and this week there’s a packed schedule with live music this evening, Saturday 3rd September 2016 from brilliant rock band ‘Livewire’, starting 9pm.
I’m sad to report that the last High Street Bank bank in Brownhills, HSBC will close for good on Friday, 25th November 2016 – this comes amidst the slump in the use of High Street branches caused by online and telephone banking, and the general woes of the bank in general – HSBC has closed over 100 branches already this year.