Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Out just as the sun went down on an errand in... February 19, 2018
- February 16th - At last, a long ride and a day that felt like... February 19, 2018
- February 15th - I missed the sunset, but escaped from work on a... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- Brick by brick
- The Friends of Brownhills Common - March 2018 meeting coming soon!
- Want to catch that brilliant talk about the Aldridge Suffragette?
- Clayhanger 2018 Big Spring Clean Tidy coming soon!
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- 5,088,760 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Steam Railway
I’m always happy to see new attractions at Chasewater Railway, so I was pleased to note the carriage on Platform One now has a new business within, the Chase Vintage Carriage operated by Charley Hughes, and it’s currently open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am until 4pm.
I note Chasewater Railway have Halloween ghost trains running this evening (28th October 2016) with prizes for fancy dress, ghostly fun and games and much more spooky fun for all the family!
Sorry again for the late notice but I note Chasewater Railway have their Coal Train event this weekend (Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October 2017) with a mixture of diesel and steam runnings, demo trains and working plant.
Sorry again for the late notice but I note Chasewater Railway have their late Summer Gala this weekend (Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2017), with special guest engine Bagnall 0-4-0ST 2842 Kent No 2 and a much busier running timetable than normal.
I note Chasewater Railway have Halloween ghost trains running this evening (30th October 2016) with prizes for fancy dress, ghostly fun and games and much more spooky fun for all the family!
Continue reading →
I note Chasewater Railway have a celebration this Sunday (2nd October 2016)of their lovely little green locomotive Teddy with special services, brake van rides, photo opportunities and much more for all the family!
I note Chasewater Railway have a Late Summer Gala this weekend (Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th September 2016), with special guest engine Andrew Barclay and a much busier running timetable than normal.