Because you’re free to read this blog
- June 23rd - I had to nip to the Holford industrial estate in... June 24, 2017
- June 23rd - Always nice to see the bindweed in flower. Another... June 24, 2017
- June 22nd - Two poor pictures, but ones I just had to share, as... June 23, 2017
- June 22nd - More cats, sorry, but I just loved these pair, again... June 23, 2017
- June 21st - Another high summer day, the longest as it happens,... June 22, 2017
- June 20th - This old chap is someone I’m very pleased to see,... June 21, 2017
- June 20th - A day of errands in the Black Country and plenty of... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - Returning from work I noted the Catshill Canada... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - I met this skinny, lithe young cat in north Walsall,... June 21, 2017
- June 18th - Another fine, high summer day and this time I headed... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - From Amerton, I went for a long afternoon and... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - A ride out to Amerton Farm, the craft centre just... June 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police launch murder investigation following Aldridge stabbing
- High above the boats below...
- Meet your local coppers this Saturday in Pelsall
- 2017 Aldridge Fayre - on today!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Gearing up for the new season at Walsall Wood FC!
- Tragedy at local lake as boy drowns
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- Walsall Wood Remembrance Parade: An important appeal
- Incidents last night in Brownhills...
- 4,369,279 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display opens this evening.
Continue reading →
From Brownhills Town Centre Partnership Facebook page: Today (Saturday, 10th December) sees Brownhills Christmas Market at Brownhills Methodist Church between 9am and 3pm. There will be festive music, children’s crafts and seasonal refreshments as well as a chance to pop … Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →
As part of the Christmas Magic in Brownhills series of festive events, this fantastic display opens this evening. Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival Brownhills Methodist Church, Silver Street Switch on : Thursday 8th December @ 7.30pm Come along and see the … Continue reading →