Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
- May 19th - A gentle afternoon amble into Birmingham along the... May 20, 2017
- May 18th - Another beautiful blossom that’s rarely looked at... May 19, 2017
- May18th - Arriving at work today on a sunny, bright but nippy... May 19, 2017
- May 17th - The rowan is blossoming at the moment, and I always... May 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Great dog show event this Bank Holiday Monday at Walsall Arboretum
- New Hall Mill open day this Bank Holiday Monday - could you be a Friend of the Mill?
- The Metz office?
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- Claridges - a great local company, but do you remember Percy?
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- Travellers encamp at Holland Park
- 4,282,128 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display opens this evening.
Continue reading →
From Brownhills Town Centre Partnership Facebook page: Today (Saturday, 10th December) sees Brownhills Christmas Market at Brownhills Methodist Church between 9am and 3pm. There will be festive music, children’s crafts and seasonal refreshments as well as a chance to pop … Continue reading →
Great friend of The Brownhills Blog, Andy Hollyhead, has kindly supplied some pictures from the previously mentioned Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival taken last night. The festival continues, and tomorrow there will be a Christmas Market at the Methodist Church in … Continue reading →
As part of the Christmas Magic in Brownhills series of festive events, this fantastic display opens this evening. Brownhills Christmas Tree Festival Brownhills Methodist Church, Silver Street Switch on : Thursday 8th December @ 7.30pm Come along and see the … Continue reading →