Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,720,398 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
5 hoursLetter To Bowie Knife
5 hoursSuite: Judy Blue Eyes
Crosby, Stills & Nash
5 hoursSome Sweet Day
5 hoursWishful Thinking
5 hoursSleek White Schooner (2004 Remaster)
5 hoursRural Etiquette
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Catshill
This is important, and I’m very excited about it – Peter ‘Pedro’ Cutler has found the following sale notice in the archives from Aris’s Birmingham Gazette of 26th August 1850.
I’ve come across a paper map of southern Brownhills, Clayhanger and Shire Oak from the 1884 first survey, which I thought I’d share with readers. It’s an interesting document, and worthy of close study. I like the notation of letter … Continue reading