Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 3rd - Some advertising wonk was paid to come up with this... May 3, 2016
- May 3rd - The swans who’ve nested on the Walsall Canal at... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - After what seems like weeks of grey, cold weather it... May 3, 2016
- May 2nd - What a difference an hour made.It had been a miserable... May 3, 2016
- May 1st - Born to be wild, still running free, the Newtown... May 2, 2016
- May 1st - A blustery and occasionally wet ride over to Walton on... May 2, 2016
- April 20th - As the weather had cleared, I stopped to snap a... May 2, 2016
- April 30th - So, there I’d done gone and promised to bring ny... May 2, 2016
- April 29th - A long day, which broke very, very bad news. A... April 30, 2016
- April 28th - Another striking return is of the leaves to the row... April 28, 2016
- April 28th - A beautiful morning but yet again, very cold. It’s... April 28, 2016
- April 27th - I keep noticing this Giant bike at Telford; I don’t... April 27, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent: Brownhills dementia sufferer missing from home
- May Day at dawn
- Old Holland
- Do you remember Anchor Garage?
- Standing up for a quiet man
- Woodmen shoot a failing Star
- Urgent: Walsall pensioner missing from home
- Police appeal: please help find Ruth Anne Smith
- Urgent! Please help find Dennis Johnson...
- There was something on the goods shed
- 3,177,581 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @wafflycat: TTIP talks are 'likely to stop', say officials, as François Hollande signals France will reject deal independent.co.uk/news/world/eur…… 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Like a dollar on elastic: ift.tt/1Y6vS2x 5 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Houseproud: ift.tt/24os4Rn 5 hours ago
- RT @tommykaboom: Popped out for milk and tea bags https://t.co/qbBpnus8ZF 6 hours ago
- RT @DundonianCat: I'm sure that crack in the ceiling is getting bigger. https://t.co/oZgWbdH23w 6 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 9, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 16, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers May 23, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: open day
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →
Thanks to the diligence of @TheStymaster, I can tell you that today (Sunday 18th October 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their final running day of 2015.
Continue reading →
Knaves Court, the elderly person’s housing complex in Brownhills near Anchor Bridge, are holding an open day and fete this Thursday, 27th August 2015, and everyone is welcome to attend.
[caption id="attachment_2792" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Bold, colourful design. Bright and airy, even on this wet day.[/caption] Continue reading →
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.
That there Kate Cardigan from Lichfield Lore donned one of her many hats (and a toga-style ganzey) this week when she wrote to tell me that this Sunday, 19th July 2015, it’s the annual open day at Wall village and Roman site, just up the A5 between Lichfield and Shenstone.
[caption id="attachment_26038" align="aligncenter" width="214"] Image from the Friends of Letocetum.[/caption] Continue reading →
So, another great event today (Sunday 12th July 2015) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring 50 years of the Ford Transit!
Continue reading →