Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
- October 22nd - I’d been to see an old mate who’s not been so... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - A free afternoon in Birmingham was fun, rooting... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- A Ferrie on the cut - but who with, and where?
- Fire incident at the former Terrace Restaurant, Brownhills
- Looking down on a lost line
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Ferrie cross the Ogley
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight kicking off a packed weekend of live music and fun!
- A wish for the Wishing Well?
- Charles Henry Ruddock: A local Victorian in the Great War
- The Terrace Restaurant closes down
- 3,596,048 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Huffy_Bird: Mushroom heaven this season. Amethyst Deceiver, very pretty mushrooms and edible too! #Autumnwatch https://t.co/CcL8Fd86yg 5 minutes ago
- RT @FakeShowbizNews: FUN FACT: Groove Armada's famous "I see you baby...shaking that ass" sample comes from a 1971 speech given to students… 5 minutes ago
- RT @melgillman: That tweet about how "women have novels" could use a short history lesson. https://t.co/q6PQidnQQR 6 minutes ago
- RT @ModernToss: #TheApprentice tonight. Needs more cheese. https://t.co/dlR4Qr8WdU 7 minutes ago
- RT @MacRumors: Apple Updates Final Cut Pro X With Revamped Interface, Magnetic Timeline and Touch Bar Support macrumors.com/2016/10/27/app… by @j… 9 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: open day
So, another great event this Sunday (1oth July 2016) – Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their Annual Open Day featuring buses and vehicles that will bring back great memories!
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
This Saturday evening (20th February 2015) there’s a great, innovative event taking place at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum just off Northgate, Aldridge – Buses by Night, which is your chance to ride on some great old vehicles and see the local sights and photography hotspots – like Lichfield Cathedral – at night.
I notice that this Remembrance Sunday (8th November 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be hosting ‘Remembrance – A Wartime Themed Concert’ in aid of the museum.
Continue reading →
Thanks to the diligence of @TheStymaster, I can tell you that today (Sunday 18th October 2015) Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge will be a hive of activity again as they hold their final running day of 2015.
Continue reading →
Knaves Court, the elderly person’s housing complex in Brownhills near Anchor Bridge, are holding an open day and fete this Thursday, 27th August 2015, and everyone is welcome to attend.
[caption id="attachment_2792" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Bold, colourful design. Bright and airy, even on this wet day.[/caption] Continue reading →
There’s currently a Dalek invasion happening at Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge where the wheeled Who-botherers will be entertaining visitors and scaring the staff all day today (Sunday 23rd August 2015) from 10:30am until late afternoon.