- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Party like its... 1998?
- Play in the car park and behave yourselves!
- A kindly gentleman...
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Hot to trot
- A hole lot of sink
- Car crashes into former shop on Lindon Road, Brownhills
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- Meet your local coppers today in Brownhills, Pelsall and Rushall
- It's a diesel takeover - this weekend!
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270337 TracksDriving with Bert
54 minsTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 hourHigh Hopes
1 hourDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 hourSleeping on Roads
1 hourMartha's Mantra (For The Pain)
1 hourSee You on Rooftops
2 hoursHi-Lo and Inbetween
2 hoursDriving with Bert
- 5,160,443 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Category Archives: Fun stuff to see and do
This afternoon, Saturday 24th March 2018: Walsall Wood FC at home to Brocton! Continue reading →
Well, what do you know – just as I published the advert for the police pop-up event taking place at Tesco today (Friday 23rd March 2018), another email dropped into my inbox from the excellent WMNow service pointing out there there are actually four separate events today – one each in Brownhills, Shelfield, Pelsall and Rushall.
Chasewater Railway – the little gem of a preserved industrial railway right on our doorstep is holding it’s annual Diesel Gala this weekend, Saturday and Sunday 24-25th March 2018.
I see from the events list that Aston Manor Road Transport Museum in Aldridge have a ‘Models at the Museum’ event this Sunday, 26th March 2017 -It starts at 10:00am and should be just the thing for modellers, transport enthusiasts, petrol heads and big kids of all kinds.
I received notice of this great event from Brownhills Policing Team via the excellent WMNow service a yesterday, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this coming Friday afternoon, 23rd March 2018 at Tesco, Brownhills from 3pm until 5pm where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Everyone involved with the blog has been saddened and dismayed by the loss of Bill Shaw, Clayhanger lad, champion of local football, commentator and all round decent bloke – and I’m proud and honoured to feature here an obituary for Bill from his fellow match reporter at Walsall Wood, David Evans.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood FC at home to Nuneaton Griff this afternoon – can they maintain their position at the top?