Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
- May 20th - Last week, at the floating market, I moaned to my old... May 21, 2016
- May 20th - I’d had enough. The week had been tough and I needed... May 21, 2016
- May 19th - I had gone to work on a pleasantly sunny morning, but... May 20, 2016
- May19th - I passed along the canal at Bentley Mill Way later... May 20, 2016
- May 18th - I spotted him sat on the decking on the canal bank by... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - Riding home along a damp canal on a grey evening... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - On the way home, I checked out the Watermead swan... May 18, 2016
- May 17th - I see the canals are looking pretty messy again - not... May 18, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Up and under
- Brownhills in black and white
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday!
- Gainful employment
- Running down the wing with an umbrella...
- December 1993 - Brownhills School - run successfully on the premise of care
- Mind your head!
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Great news - missing Aldridge lady Ruth Anne Smith found safe and well
- Sister Dora's first live gig in 130 years
- 3,223,120 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @fusion0903: anyone wanting to start their hairdressing career off then contact us.. Share about . . fb.me/2j1O0vVAS 3 hours ago
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday! brownhillsbob.com/2016/05/24/new… via @brownhillsbob 7 hours ago
- RT @soxer99: Coppice Lane Brownhills this morning. https://t.co/9tlhUUK7Fh 9 hours ago
- #wildwalsall Laburnum https://t.co/492VMlogNc 9 hours ago
- #wildwalsall What you looking at? https://t.co/a6AG5LIC81 9 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Methodist Church
Friend of the blog Deryck Langford writes to inform me that there’s a fashion show and clothing event happening on Friday, 29th April 2016 at the Silver Street Methodist Church in Silver Street, Brownhills at 7:30pm.
Continue reading →
As Councillor Steve Wade is helpfully reporting, if you’re concerned about the issues surrounding traveller encampment and other ASB at Northfields Way in Clayhanger, there’s a consultation drop-in session tonight (Monday, 7th March 2016) open to all at Clayhanger Methodist Church, Clayhanger Lane, from 5:30-7:30pm.
Continuing the burst of Christmas events (Where the devil did Christmas come from all of a sudden?) there’s a wonderful Christmas Tree Festival at Aldridge Methodist Church running today (Saturday 5th December 2015) right up until 7pm tonight, and from 12-4pm tomorrow – and there’s a fine historical twist, too.
Friend of the blog Deryck Langford writes to inform me that there’s a fashion show and clothing event happening this Saturday evening (that’s 18th April 2015) at the Silver Street Methodist Church in Silver Street, Brownhills at 7:30pm.
David Evans has kindly sent in these wonderful images of Brownhills Methodist Church Christmas Tree Festival, where there’s also a Christmas Market on today (Saturday, 14th December 2013) from 9:00am until 1:30pm.
Continue reading →
As part of the usual Brownhills Christmas celebrations, this fantastic display is open today…
Now, this is a great article for a lazy Sunday, and one which I suspect may raise some comment within the local history community, where I know there to be still much debate about the war and exactly how Brownhills was hit by enemy air attacks.
Continue reading →