- July 14th - Another long ride in the afternoon up to the Cloud...
- July 14th - S sadly hastily snapped picture, but something I do...
- July 13th - I’m sad to see the huge horse chestnut trees on...
- July 13th - In Telford for the morning, I crossed the footbridge...
- July 12th - One indicator of an advancing summer I always have...
- 5,398,193 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
280851 TracksIn Memory of Honey
17 hoursTracing New Maps
17 hoursRecovering Australia
17 hoursThe Enabler
17 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
17 hoursDouble Jointed
17 hoursNeedle (Monologue)
BrownhillsBob on Little Hay miniature railway g… Karen on Little Hay miniature railway g… BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty! Pedro on Ooh, Betty! BrownhillsDavidNotBo… on Ooh, Betty!
Tag Archives: 18 June
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 10th 2018), the fourth Staffordshire Ironman 70.3 Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile early morning swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire consists … Continue reading →
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 18th 2017), the Third Staffordshire Ironman 70.3 Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile early morning swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights.
Naomi Jones, Area Librarian from Brownhills Library at the Parkview Centre has been in touch to ask if I could give a plug for a folded book art event being held at Brownhills Library tomorrow (Thursday 18th June 2015), from 2pm-3pm.
Continue reading →