Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking Death throes:November 20th - In Redditch, just...
- #365daysofbiking The sound of music:November 20th - This is the...
- #365daysofbiking Either end:November 19th - Working late in...
- #365daysofbiking Not just pointless, but wrong:November 18th -...
- #365daysofbiking Common ground:November 18th - I visited the...
- 5,667,067 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
285778 TracksDouble Jointed
1 weekKeep Drawing Suns
1 weekIn Memory of Honey
1 weekTracing New Maps
1 weekRecovering Australia
1 weekThe Enabler
1 weekHeaven or Las Vegas
1 weekDouble Jointed
Janey Hatfield… on Goodbye Janey… ANN on You ancestors role in the Grea… Pictures and video f… on We’m gooin’ up the… Another elderly coup… on Elderly Brownhills couple mena… Another elderly coup… on Could you help restore a lost,…
Tag Archives: 18 June
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 10th 2018), the fourth Staffordshire Ironman 70.3 Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile early morning swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire consists … Continue reading →
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that this Sunday (June 18th 2017), the Third Staffordshire Ironman 70.3 Triathlon will be staged, with a 1.2 mile early morning swim in Chasewater being amongst the highlights.
Naomi Jones, Area Librarian from Brownhills Library at the Parkview Centre has been in touch to ask if I could give a plug for a folded book art event being held at Brownhills Library tomorrow (Thursday 18th June 2015), from 2pm-3pm.
Continue reading →