Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival, circa 1972: A special gallery
- Walsall Wood FC v Ilkeston Town - crunch away match today!
- Local miniature railway open this Easter Bank Holiday Monday!
- We'm gooin up Norton Pewul!
- Loads going on at the Horse & Jockey Walsall Wood - including a great charity Easter egg hunt and fun day this Saturday!
- 5,955,096 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
292415 TracksHyena - 2011 Remaster
6 hoursSleeping on Roads
2 daysMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
2 daysSee You on Rooftops
2 daysHi-Lo and Inbetween
2 daysDriving with Bert
2 daysTwo Stones In My Pocket
2 daysHigh Hopes
2 daysDreamed I Saw Soldiers
Rob on Brownhills Carnival, circa 197… Ron on Down the tubes jordankennethbird200… on Full details of upcoming 10/10… andyropes7 on Brownhills St. George’s… 10 Fabulous Ideas Fo… on Another family fun day –…
Tag Archives: Lichfield Road Chip Shop
Continuing with the donations from the wonderfully generous Sir Gerald of Reece, and following some discussion on Facebook over the weekend, here’s a couple of fascinating images from a little-mentioned part of Brownhills: Pike Helve. Pike Helve was a small … Continue reading
I’ve had a lovely contribution in from reader Elizabeth Hampton, who found Reg ‘Aereg’ Fullelove’s poem about Brownhills High Street in the Rhyme and Season article here last week – this is a wonderful memoir which I’m sure readers will love.