Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Heading for Chasewater from Brownhills along... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - At Calton, high in the Weaver Hills, I was... September 25, 2016
- September 23rd - A chance day off and escape into the... September 25, 2016
- September 22nd - Also coming out better than expected was... September 22, 2016
- ISeptember 22nd - It was a pleasant but slightly chilly evening... September 22, 2016
- September 21st - I’d had to nip to Birmingham late, and came... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - It was so beautiful on the way home that I... September 22, 2016
- September 20th - Spotted in a customer’s cycle shed, two bikes... September 22, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- An unusually clear view
- The class of 62
- What's the storey?
- Stuck in a rut - dog walkers and ramblers beware!
- Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
- A Walsall Wood Gentleman and Victorian Serviceman
- Sweet home, The Cape
- Walsall Wood scrape to victory over Pegasus Juniors
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Can you help reunite these sisters?
- 3,520,406 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @pointlesslettrs: Don't you sound delightful! https://t.co/0osBiwt8NU 26 minutes ago
- RT @DavidAllenGreen: My two recent posts on Brexit At @jackofkent - 19 hurdles: jackofkent.com/2016/09/the-ma… At @FT - clicking fingers: https:… 27 minutes ago
- RT @mrnickharvey: What idiot called it the #debate and not The Lady and the Trump? 28 minutes ago
- RT @DaveThroupEA: Nice aerial of the Wye at #hereford By Pelham Carss https://t.co/sIUHkpjbjB 1 hour ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: Unbelievable. Increasingly unclear what the point of Labour is. twitter.com/peston/status/… 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Vintage Event
I notice that this Sunday, 24th July 2016, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway byMabel’s Vintage Carriage, who have a regular vintage stall in a carriage at the preserved railway.
I notice that this Sunday, 4th November 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events.
The inaugural event last June was a whole bunch of fun and I enjoyed it immensely. This one promises to be even better, so why not get down there and join in the fun?
I’ll leave the organisers to tell you all about it. I’ll certainly be checking it out…
Continue reading →
From the canal festival, I spun up to Chasewater to check out the vintage event – We’ll Meet Again. I wasn’t sure what to expect with it – I’d found the Jubilee Shindig at the same venue rather lacklustre, if … Continue reading →
I notice that today, Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →
I notice that this Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →