Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
- October 22nd - I’d been to see an old mate who’s not been so... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - A free afternoon in Birmingham was fun, rooting... October 23, 2016
- October 21st - Riding to work along the canal in Walsall in the... October 23, 2016
- October 20th - Spotted from the canal towpath as I zipped past,... October 21, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire incident at the former Terrace Restaurant, Brownhills
- A Ferrie on the cut - but who with, and where?
- Motorcyclist dies in Brownhills accident
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Car Crash on the A5, Brownhills Sunday morning - 1 hurt
- A wish for the Wishing Well?
- Car smashes through garage in early morning Brownhills crash
- Was the investigation into the Grove Pit Disaster a whitewash?
- Walsall Wood Saints need your votes!
- Charles Henry Ruddock: A local Victorian in the Great War
- 3,592,792 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @HippoGriffinus: @BrownhillsBob when I saw they were dismantling the Calais "jungle" I instinctively thought to myself, "I wonder what M… 44 minutes ago
- Pelsall FB horrific this morning... 1 hour ago
- See Mike Bird desperately making a grab for relevance. After his huge success at Walsall Council the ideal man to pontificate on migratio 1 hour ago
- RT @redchurchlen: Breakfast of champions https://t.co/xptEP7XK5q 1 hour ago
- Just walked into an otherwise empty archive and caught Molly singing her head off. She's got a great voice. Who knew? 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Vintage Event
I notice that this Sunday, 24th July 2016, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway byMabel’s Vintage Carriage, who have a regular vintage stall in a carriage at the preserved railway.
I notice that this Sunday, 4th November 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events.
The inaugural event last June was a whole bunch of fun and I enjoyed it immensely. This one promises to be even better, so why not get down there and join in the fun?
I’ll leave the organisers to tell you all about it. I’ll certainly be checking it out…
Continue reading →
From the canal festival, I spun up to Chasewater to check out the vintage event – We’ll Meet Again. I wasn’t sure what to expect with it – I’d found the Jubilee Shindig at the same venue rather lacklustre, if … Continue reading →
I notice that today, Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →
I notice that this Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →