Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 22nd - Also growing well, and still at the original 9, the... May 23, 2016
- May 22nd - Another good riding day, but I was a bit tired, and... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - On my way back via Chasewater, I spotted the huge... May 23, 2016
- May 21st - Up on Cannock Chase, I went looking for a fire tower... May 23, 2016
- May 20th - Last week, at the floating market, I moaned to my old... May 21, 2016
- May 20th - I’d had enough. The week had been tough and I needed... May 21, 2016
- May 19th - I had gone to work on a pleasantly sunny morning, but... May 20, 2016
- May19th - I passed along the canal at Bentley Mill Way later... May 20, 2016
- May 18th - I spotted him sat on the decking on the canal bank by... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - Riding home along a damp canal on a grey evening... May 18, 2016
- May 18th - On the way home, I checked out the Watermead swan... May 18, 2016
- May 17th - I see the canals are looking pretty messy again - not... May 18, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Up and under
- Brownhills in black and white
- Gainful employment
- New Hall Mill open next Bank Holiday Monday!
- Running down the wing with an umbrella...
- December 1993 - Brownhills School - run successfully on the premise of care
- Mind your head!
- Sister Dora's first live gig in 130 years
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Black diamonds
- 3,222,491 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @soxer99: Coppice Lane Brownhills this morning. https://t.co/9tlhUUK7Fh 1 hour ago
- #wildwalsall Laburnum https://t.co/492VMlogNc 1 hour ago
- #wildwalsall What you looking at? https://t.co/a6AG5LIC81 1 hour ago
- #wildwalsall If you've a song to sing, sing out! https://t.co/sPfh7oCnXY 1 hour ago
- #wildwalsall Ladies what lunch https://t.co/DqzwManxlZ 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers May 30, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Walsall
This is wonderful news for those concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who went missing on Friday, 15th April 2016 – West Midlands Police this morning (Friday, 20th May 2016) announced that Ruth is safe and well, and has been located in Blackpool.
I notice a sad report from the Walsall Advertiser yesterday that a children’s slide was stolen from a Walsall Wood garden last Tuesday, May 17th 2016, between 11:30am and 7pm – this wasn’t a small object and must have taken some effort to nick, especially in broad daylight.
The wonderful Simon Swain has been in touch with an interesting article Continue reading →
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres the AGM of the Friends of Brownhills Common ext Monday, 16th May 2016 at 7:00pm at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
This very important appeal from West Midlands Police in Walsall has been renewed – they’re very concerned for the welfare of Aldridge resident Ruth Anne Smith, who has been missing since Friday, 15th April 2016.
As predicted here a couple of weeks ago, the announcement by Walsall Council has now been made, and a leaflet is currently being circulated regarding reducing collections of your grey non-recycling bin to once every two weeks – interestingly, the announce meant is directly following the local elections. Continue reading →
It’s late, I’m knackered – but a big night for Labour in Walsall: Steve Wade held Brownhills by a fairly sizeable majority; Keith Sears held Walsall Wood and a shock result for Blakenall where Labour’s Matt Ward beat Pete Smith. … Continue reading →