- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
- March 13th - I know I featured this the other day, but it is a... March 14, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Doctor Fell
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Blooming marvellous
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- That old chestnut...
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
- Demolition, man
- Fault finding
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
269863 TracksHandguns & Firearms
8 hoursAnd Begin
9 hoursTrouble Child
9 hoursRaised on Robbery
9 hoursJust Like This Train
9 hoursDown to You
9 hoursCar on a Hill
9 hoursSame Situation
9 hoursPeople's Parties
- 5,155,569 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: Walsall
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service this morning, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Saturday, 17th March 2018 at Aldridge Library from 10:00am until 11:00am where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I’m asking readers if you could please look out for the lad pictured above, whose name is Levi Smith, he’s 15 years old and lives in the Shire Oak area of Brownhills.
Continue reading →
I received notice of this great event from Brownhills Policing Team via the excellent WMNow service a yesterday, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this coming Monday afternoon, 26th February 2018 at Tesco, Brownhills from 3pm until 5pm where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Local rail buff Simon Swain has been busy of late covering the momentous and important Chase Line Electrification Project, which is seeing the rail line between Walsall and Rugeley Trent Valley electrified for hopefully faster and more reliable services.
An event coming up for people concerned with the issues surrounding Clayhanger Park -that there’s the Annual General Meeting of the Friends Of Clayhanger Park group at the Clean and Green Depot, Pelsall Road, Brownhills starting at 7:00pm on Monday evening, 26th February 2018.
Here’s one for people interested in the issues surrounding Brownhills Common – theres a meeting soon, Monday 19th March 2018 of the Freinds of Brownhills Common group at the Environmental Depot, 200 Pelsall Road, Brownhills – WS8 7EN – please meet in the reception by 7:00pm.
I received notice of another useful late afternoon ‘Meet the public’ popup event via the excellent WMNow service yesterday – it takes place this Friday afternoon, Friday 16th February 2018 in Pelsall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.