Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
- July 21st - It’s true that I am one of those characters that... July 21, 2016
- dry-valleys: At a certain edgelands pool near my place of work... July 21, 2016
- July 20th - I’m fascinated at the moment by continuing work... July 20, 2016
- July 20th - People seem to think I’m negative about buddleia,... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - Oh, hi pals. Where have you been? Not seen you for a... July 20, 2016
- July 19th - I’ve been largely ambivalent about the odd project... July 20, 2016
- July 18th - I like this a lot. On Catshill Junction Bridge, just... July 19, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Fondly remembering a local musical talent
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday!
- More Costa jobs up for grabs in Brownhills
- Burntwood Wakes on right now!
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Lamping it!
- Urgent appeal: Walsall NHS Trust looking for relatives of a patient
- Vinyl night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Walsall Wood Football Club need your help this weekend!
- 3,369,331 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @theaardvark: @thestymaster I can see forcing uncle Bob to sing along to the songs of a young girl being quite fun. @BrownhillsBob 37 minutes ago
- RT @WMPolice: MISSING - Please help us find missing 16-year-old Damani Scott-Slue - call 101 ow.ly/1mvx302y4pl https://t.co/VH6c70ShEY 3 hours ago
- RT @parliawint: https://t.co/sNagXDlrl3 3 hours ago
- RT @StarrOutlook: https://t.co/VbmxbBNDZv 3 hours ago
- Mabel's Vintage Fair at Chasewater Railway this Sunday! brownhillsbob.com/2016/07/23/mab… via @brownhillsbob 3 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Panoramio
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Saturday afternoon photo walk around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
I briefly passed through Brownhills Canalside Festival today, and had very little time there due to having some work stuff kicking off elsewhere, but this year’s event looked superb from the photos generously supplied below by the young David Evans and old online pal Dave Tucker.
I’ve had an interesting question in from Taffy of Tamworth, who’s an angler who enjoys fishing Marklews Pond, off Engine Lane in Brownhills – but he’s recently noticed something.
Well, Spring Bank Holiday Monday is upon us, and that means that it’s Lichfield Bower Day in Ye Olde City – and I notice our friends at Lichfield Waterworks Trust and Lichfield Discovered are up to mischief…
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has tipped me off about a Sunday morning historical walk taking place in Lichfield tomorrow exploring the remarkable history of the city water supply.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has organised a great Monday Evening historical walk exploring the lost estate of Beacon Place, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Sunday afternoon historical walk along the line of the old town boundary ditch, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.