- March 21st - Leaving my camera at home made a bad day for photos... March 21, 2018
- March 19th - Things that happen when you’re not... March 20, 2018
- March 19th - The thaw was thankfully quick, and the day felt... March 20, 2018
- March 18th - I thought Saturday had been grim. I had no idea... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - Coming back to Brownhills down The Parade, the snow... March 20, 2018
- March 17th - I’ll be honest here, I can only fit ten pictures in... March 20, 2018
- March 17t - Up at Chasewater on a bitterly cold late March... March 20, 2018
- March 16th - There may be a return to winter forecast for the... March 17, 2018
- March 16th - I had to nip up to Burntwood after an early return... March 17, 2018
- March 15th - I was on the canal near the new pool at Clayhanger... March 16, 2018
- March 15th - Spring is in residence at Kings Hill Park,... March 16, 2018
- March 14th - Returning home after a long day as dusk fell, I’d... March 15, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- The Portman Collection - part two: On form
- Doctor Fell
- Blooming marvellous
- February 1992 - Tenants fed up of being fobbed off
- The wanderer returns with postcards from near and far
- That old chestnut...
- 'You could buy anything at all here...'
- Fault finding
- Demolition, man
- The Staffordshire Hilton: There's the Trub
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
270086 TracksMonster Mouth
51 minsSome Sweet Day
54 minsBluebird Of Happiness (Ulrich Schnauss Long Version)
1 hourGenetic Engineering (Live)
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
1 hourCaterpillar Girl
1 hourSteppin' Out (Demo Version)
2 hoursLove Song
The Dandy Warhols
- 5,156,396 hits
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Tag Archives: livery
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road, Brownhills – between Thursday night and this morning (overnight 4-5th January 2017), a break-in took place at the yard.
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place overnight, in the early hours of Tuesday, 5th December 2017 at Stevie Ansell’s riding school premises at Coppice Lane/Engine Lane, Brownhills.
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road, Brownhills – between Saturday night and Sunday morning, a generator was stolen from the premises after a curious incident in the preceding week.
Freind of the blog and operator of local riding stable Stevie Ansell has been in touch with a request – she’s got cash waiting for spare horse rugs and grooming kit that you may wish to sell or donate to the stables, which as regular readers know does so much for local kids and charities.
An appeal reaches me from Stevie Ansell who runs the riding stables on Pelsall Road; after a fairly quiet few months, it seems the vandals are back and after a spate of incidents last week, she has the following appeal to make:
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place on the night of January 2nd/early hours of January 3rd 2016 (Last Saturday into Sunday) at Stevie Ansell’s second yard at Engine Lane, Brownhills.
From time to time here, we mention the history of Aldershawe, the estate and large house overlooking Lichfield from high on the hill near Wall – this remarkable and secluded property is, of course, closely intertwined with the Harrison family who owned it for a time.