Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- A lost line
- Acoustic Night at The Chase Inn tonight!
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- Open day and night
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- An unusually clear view
- Fired up
- 3,527,486 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @NJHag: Pubs of the month Back home it has to be the Brownhills Swan, although I was particularly taken by the Beerbohm https://t.co/8… 39 minutes ago
- Behold the majesty youtube.com/watch?v=CtPSuM… via @youtube 49 minutes ago
- RT @NJHag: September mainly took place in London & Lichfield, taking in a special Brownhills pub along the way njhale.blogspot.co.uk 55 minutes ago
- The track could easily have been on Get Lost, Holder day or The Wayward Bus 1 hour ago
- 'Love song' by Dandy Warhols just has to be a tribute to Stephin Merrit's Magnetic Fields. A perfect, polished, highly addictive loop song 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Sunday
Here’s a quick one that’s piqued my intent and left me pondering, so I thought I’d share it – friend of New Hall Mill Alan Dawson has asked a really excellent question about my frequent 365daysofbiking muse, Shenstone Railway Station.
This Sunday 26th September 2016, there’s a charity dog walk being held by Oscars Pet Foods of Lichfield and the Lichfield & Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust, taking place along the Lichfield Canal Heritage Towpath Trail near Borrowcop on the A51.
West Midlands Police have this morning announced that Abigail Taylor, the teenager who went missing from her home in Blakenall over a week ago has retuned home safe and well. Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Abigail Taylor, who went missing from her home in Blakenall, Walsall last Sunday and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Continue reading →
Yesterday, Walsall Wood FC and the faithful took a trip into the wilds of Shropshire for a hard fought win against Oswestry Town in a game that pleased Bill Shaw.
New Hall Mill near Sutton Coldfield is open again this Sunday (11th September 2016) for the final time this year and I can heartily recommend the place – It’s fascinating and I had a great time there on Spring Bank Holiday Monday 2015 – not enough people know about this wonderful building and the dedicated folk who look after it.
Your chance to catch WalsalL Wood FC in away action at Oswestry this afternoon!
Continue reading →