Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 21st - Unfortunately, I forget my camera so just one... February 22, 2017
- February 20th - I passed through Wednesbury late, a town I often... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - There were other stars, too though. The cats are... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - It was a warm day with an insistent wind and... February 21, 2017
- February 19th - I had to be in work on a Sunday, unusually,... February 21, 2017
- February 18th - Spotted on the canal between Black Cock and... February 19, 2017
- February 18th - Brakes. Can’t keep stopping like... February 19, 2017
- February 17th - On the way home, just on the cusp of darkness... February 19, 2017
- February 17th - I came through Kings Hill Park again around... February 19, 2017
- February 16th - On a misty, hazy mild and sunny lunchtime I... February 17, 2017
- February 17th - I noticed something today I’ve passed many times... February 17, 2017
- February 15th - The day had been warm for the time of year, and... February 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Appeal - do you know Barbara Roberts, formerly of Valley View?
- Local storm updates - post will be updated regularly
- Bogus gardeners operating once more in Brownhills - be vigilant
- Andrew Cooper: a former Walsall man missing form Stourport - the search continues
- Get with the programme: Shire Oak School opening day 1967
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- Police now 'Gravely concerned' for welfare of Amanda Hawkins
- Brownhills in black and white
- The school of 64
- Update on recent Chasewater Dam works from Andy Dennis
- 4,043,696 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Sunday
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (18h December 2016) – there’s Christmas Fair and Bonfire on at Walsall Wood Fc’s home ground at Oak Park, Walsall Wood.
Continue reading →
In a remarkable instance of coincidental timing, Walsall Police late this afternoon (Monday, 12th December 2016) published an appeal for witnesses over an armed robbery at the Card Factory shortchanged on the corner of Ravens Court in High Street Brownhills, that took place on Sunday 4th December.
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (11th December 2016) – there’s the Annual Christmas Fair and Lantern Parade being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Continue reading →
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
Sadly disappointment again for Walsall Wood FC and the faithful as Saturday (5th November 2016) saw them lose away to Shepshed, but at least the performance improved.
Walsall Wood FC plat Shepshed Dynamo in away action today – at Butthole Lane – no shit. Click through for details.
Continue reading →
Here’s a quick one that’s piqued my intent and left me pondering, so I thought I’d share it – friend of New Hall Mill Alan Dawson has asked a really excellent question about my frequent 365daysofbiking muse, Shenstone Railway Station.