Because you’re free to read this blog
- January 20th - I was home earlier, but didn’t escape the dark.... January 21, 2017
- January 20th - Then, as if by magic, the light appeared to save... January 21, 2017
- January 19th - Another late return, another dearth of decent... January 21, 2017
- Photo January 21, 2017
- January 19th - Spotted near thee canal in Darlaston on yet... January 19, 2017
- January 18th - A long, grey and damp day ended very, very late.... January 19, 2017
- January 17th - Coming back into Brownhills on a very wet, stodgy... January 18, 2017
- January 17th - I had an appointment at the hospital, and rode... January 18, 2017
- January 16th - As I neared the crest of Shire Oak hill, it was... January 17, 2017
- January 16th - A terrible, awful, wet commuting day. I got wet... January 17, 2017
- January 15th - Intrigued to note that the former Terrace... January 16, 2017
- January 15th - One of those horrible, headache-grey wet winter... January 16, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Arrests made following Brownhills burglary
- Adrian Wigley: Funeral details announced
- Remember the man with the clipboard?
- A mystery for the narrowboat folk
- Subaru car stolen from Aldridge - keep an eye out folks
- Adrian Wigley: From Sankeys Club to Blackpool North Pier
- Sweet thing
- Oak Park misery continues as Mikes master Wood
- Rest in peace Adrian Wigley
- Clayhanger New Year litter pick this morning!
- 3,920,610 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Sunday
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (18h December 2016) – there’s Christmas Fair and Bonfire on at Walsall Wood Fc’s home ground at Oak Park, Walsall Wood.
Continue reading →
In a remarkable instance of coincidental timing, Walsall Police late this afternoon (Monday, 12th December 2016) published an appeal for witnesses over an armed robbery at the Card Factory shortchanged on the corner of Ravens Court in High Street Brownhills, that took place on Sunday 4th December.
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (11th December 2016) – there’s the Annual Christmas Fair and Lantern Parade being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
Continue reading →
It’s that time of year when I note Remembrance here in the UK and personally express my gratitude and concern for those who lost their lives in the service of our country – this post is one I make every … Continue reading →
Sadly disappointment again for Walsall Wood FC and the faithful as Saturday (5th November 2016) saw them lose away to Shepshed, but at least the performance improved.
Walsall Wood FC plat Shepshed Dynamo in away action today – at Butthole Lane – no shit. Click through for details.
Continue reading →
Here’s a quick one that’s piqued my intent and left me pondering, so I thought I’d share it – friend of New Hall Mill Alan Dawson has asked a really excellent question about my frequent 365daysofbiking muse, Shenstone Railway Station.