Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 30th - I encountered the Watermead swan family right by the... May 31, 2016
- May 30th - I wasn’t well today. The long ride of the day before... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - In the meadow behind Alder Mill, just north of... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - A day of remarkable colour and beauty. I set off in... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - I returned from Burntwood via Chasewater at sunset.It... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - A recovery day. I didn’t do much, but had to be at a... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - The birdlife on the canals of Birmingham and the... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - I had stuff to do near Allcester, and finished early,... May 30, 2016
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
- May 25th - Another thing that’s abundant right now is the May or... May 26, 2016
- May 25th - As we advance to late spring and early summer, some... May 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- White dog found in Brownhills - let's get her home!
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower today!
- Chasewater Stadium - what do you recall?
- New Hall Mill open tomorrow, Spring Bank Holiday Monday
- That rings a bell
- Bathing beauties
- What's this stuff about, then?
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- 3,239,400 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Look at my leg! ift.tt/25x6ASS 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Brownhills, you wear it well: ift.tt/1UpSmus 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking A pair of huge, black cocks: ift.tt/25x6uup 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking Colour: ift.tt/1UpS2Mi 7 hours ago
- #365daysofbiking I had it all to myself: ift.tt/25x5TZS 7 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 20, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Sunday
An appeal reaches me via Facebook from Pool House Veterinary Hospital – a rather gorgeous white dog was found in Brownhills yesterday (Sunday 29th May 2016) and it would be nice if we could reunite her with his owners, who clearly love her very much.
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has tipped me off about a Sunday morning historical walk taking place in Lichfield tomorrow exploring the remarkable history of the city water supply.
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and there’s a great act on this weekend.
I note that this Sunday (15th May 2016) is Classic Car Day at soon Manor Transport Museum in Shenstone Drive, Aldridge – from 10:30am until 4pm, there will be classic motors to enjoy, you can meet their owners and browse this wonderful museum.
Last Thursday evening (14th April 2016), Walsall Wood FC were away to face Lye Town at Stourbridge Road – and the Woodmen took home a very respectable draw.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood in action today away at Long Eaton! Click through for details.
Continue reading →
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood in action against Sheepshead Dynamo this afternoon! Click through for details.
Continue reading →