- #365daysofbiking Little stars:October 16th - Barley light on a...
- #365daysofbiking Leaf it out:October 16th - Time for an...
- #365daysofbiking That same old feeling:October 15th - A slightly...
- #365daysofbiking Appreciating the damp:October 15th - The rain...
- #365daysofbiking Lost weekend:October 14th - Sunday was again...
- 5,594,915 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
17 hoursWhat You Want
17 hoursScene at the Open Air Market
17 hoursIncident at Gate 7
17 hoursUniversal Highness
17 hoursShaolin Satellite
17 hours2001 a Spliff Odyssey
17 hoursA Warning (Dub)
17 hoursWalking Through Babylon
Ray Smythe on 2018 local Remembrance events… Rob Bird on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution BrownhillsBob on A lost institution David Evans on A lost institution
Tag Archives: aerial photo
I’ve been asking for years for more material on Crabtree and other local factories, as I’m sure there’s an untapped and rich seem of material to be found from these great lost local employers – but sadly little has emerged.
Sometimes, something comes in unexpectedly that puts a huge smile on your face, just for the sheer rarity value of it – and the email I received a couple of days ago from Mike Blakeway in South Australia did just that.
I’ve got some great stuff coming up. But here’s a taste of something really exciting from reader and New Year competition winner Fred Butler. I give you… the start of Crabtree, Brownhills, in 1954.