Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - The long-closed Shire Oak Pub at the crossroads... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - Unusual to see cats about more than fleetingly in... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Our Village - a great new local history book for Aldridge - out now and selling fast!
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Taking up the slack
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Brownhills real ale and cider festival 2015
- Badger baiting taking place locally as wounded dog found in Brownhills
- 3,762,301 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Silly
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating talk at Walsall Wood Library this Wednesday, 16th November 2016, when remarkable hedgehog rescuer and champion Joan Lockley will be discussing her work – and bringing along a spiky guest for you to meet!
Readers are reminded that this Saturday 12th November 2016 sees the annual Brownhills bonfire and firework display in Holland Park – a real post-bonfire night treat for all the family.
I see loads of you are searching for details of local Bonfire Night events and so I thought I’d give the following a push…
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating local history talk at Walsall Wood Library this Wednesday, 19th October 2016, when local historian Ethel Lote will be discussing the subject of war weddings.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating local history talk at Walsall Wood Library next Wednesday, 19th October 2016, when local historical Ethel Note will be discussing the subject of war weddings.
For those who’ve been asking (and some folk have been really keen to find out this year), Walsall Council have released details of 2016’s bonfire and firework events in the borough, including the one at Holland Park, Brownhills which this year takes place on Saturday, 12th November 2016.
Just a quick headsup to those interested in Walsall Wood history and who are free this Wednesday afternoon (28th September 2016) – there’s a talk featuring the Brownhills Blog’s favourite Wood Mon™ and top contributor, the young David Evans.