Because you’re free to read this blog
- July 25th - A horrid, horrid ride home. I had to take a trip... July 26, 2016
- July 24th - Finally getting out on a ride late afternoon, I... July 24, 2016
- July 24th - I paid a flying visit to the Vintage Fair at... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Spotted on the canal near Tamhorn Park, between... July 24, 2016
- July 23rd - Pleased to see again that the walnut tree,... July 24, 2016
- July 22nd - Lots of this gorgeous purple flower about at the... July 23, 2016
- July 22nd - A fast, enjoyable 50 mile ride on an afternoon... July 23, 2016
- July 21st - It’s been a great week of commuting so far. Sunny... July 21, 2016
- July 21st - It’s true that I am one of those characters that... July 21, 2016
- dry-valleys: At a certain edgelands pool near my place of work... July 21, 2016
- July 20th - I’m fascinated at the moment by continuing work... July 20, 2016
- July 20th - People seem to think I’m negative about buddleia,... July 20, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Beware: blue-green algae found at Chasewater
- More Costa jobs up for grabs in Brownhills
- In memoriam: Roger Mosedale
- Many happy returns, Mr. Oakley...
- Fondly remembering a local musical talent
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- What's on diary
- Stop Press: Oak Park and Bloxwich Leisure Centres Open 9th August
- Urgent appeal: Walsall NHS Trust looking for relatives of a patient
- 3,375,363 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - July 2016 public meeting this Thursday brownhillsbob.com/2016/07/26/lic… via @brownhillsbob 1 minute ago
- RT @theatre_absurd: On 29th July at Brownhills Activity Centre is the Buster Keaton classic... The General bit.ly/2a52Tdj https:/… 47 minutes ago
- RT @Buster3640: chasefit.co.uk. Walking festival 1st-14th of August. Loads of walks in loads of areas with guides or without. Some… 51 minutes ago
- RT @Kelsier_WM: @WalsallWoodFC @CadburyAthFC @AllAboutWalsall @BrownhillsBob Underway here between Cadbury and he Wood. https://t.co/M9W71… 52 minutes ago
- RT @rosshawkes: @Pandamoanimum can I get a flake in that? 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
Tag Archives: Silly
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is organising a great Saturday afternoon photo walk around Lichfield, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.
Just a quick post to highlight that friend of the blog San Brett will be live on 2ndcityradio.net tonight (Wednesday 6 July 2016) from 7-9pm – tune in on line at the link below.
Continue reading →
Well, Spring Bank Holiday Monday is upon us, and that means that it’s Lichfield Bower Day in Ye Olde City – and I notice our friends at Lichfield Waterworks Trust and Lichfield Discovered are up to mischief…
I’ve noticed a few people posting images online of the red deer at Chasewater yesterday who decided that in the warm weather, a swim was in order – and friend of the blog Leah Braidman posted the above wonderful images on the Brownhills Past and Present Facebook page.
Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has tipped me off about a Sunday morning historical walk taking place in Lichfield tomorrow exploring the remarkable history of the city water supply.
As predicted here a couple of weeks ago, the announcement by Walsall Council has now been made, and a leaflet is currently being circulated regarding reducing collections of your grey non-recycling bin to once every two weeks – interestingly, the announce meant is directly following the local elections. Continue reading →
I see that there Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore has organised a great Monday Evening historical walk exploring the lost estate of Beacon Place, with her informal and fun Lichfield local history group, Lichfield Discovered.