Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
- December 5th - A very dark, grey and overcast day without... December 6, 2017
- December 5th - In Telford again, and the work on the footbridge... December 6, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 4,903,882 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Stolen
Hey folks – please be on the lookout for this stolen motorbike, taken on Saturday 4th November 2017 at around 8pm from Shelfield.
Hey folks – please be on the lookout for a rather distinctive van, stolen on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning 10-11th October 2017 from the Barons Court Hotel car park in Walsall Wood.
Hey folks – please be on the lookout for a stolen motorbike, taken on Saturday 16th September 2017 from Pelsall while the owner was at a friend’s house.
A troubling burglary took place in The Short Street/Great Charles Street area of Brownhills this weekend, when on the evening of Saturday, 26th August 2017 thieves broke into a garage, returning several times to empty it of contents, even riding away on a Viking road bike taken from it.
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
Yesterday, Sunday 30th July 2017 Shire Oak resident Dave Fenton has reported that the above Calibre Bossnut bike was stolen from his shed sometime over the weekend.
Just a quick headsup to anyone offered a cheap Lenovo Laptop or X-Box locally: There’s every chance they’re stolen property, as these items were taken in a burglary from a flat in Brownhills High Street yesterday (Tuesday 18th July 2017).