Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 18th - And here’s the problem. The clocks haven’t gone... October 19, 2017
- October 18th - A week or so, I posted a video ‘Welcome to the... October 19, 2017
- October 17th - Well, if the day before had gone unexpectedly... October 18, 2017
- October 17th - My deer magnet hasn’t been great lately, so... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - With the sun more or less returned to normal and... October 18, 2017
- October 16th - An very strange weather day. We were expecting... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - Sometimes, all you want to do is tear up the... October 18, 2017
- October 15th - And then came a new day, and a restorative, happy... October 18, 2017
- October 14th - A terrible, awful down day marked by frustration,... October 18, 2017
- October 13th - Chester is always a delight from the cormorants... October 18, 2017
- October 13th - I had a morning meeting near Middlewich, Cheshire... October 18, 2017
- October 12th - Passing back through Walsall Wood at sunset, I... October 13, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- A plaque on your houses - the search continues.
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- August 1990 - How much longer must we wait for some action?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Details of Walsall Council's park bonfire events for 2017
- The end of a nightmare, or just another false dawn?
- An uncommon flight over Chasewater and Brownhills
- Concerned about local crime issues? Meeting this Monday in Brownhills
- It's a gas... roadworks due in Brownhills, but not on the resurfaced part of High Street
- It definitely wasn't a Goodyear - help solve a mystery!
- 4,746,913 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: cycle
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
Yesterday, Sunday 30th July 2017 Shire Oak resident Dave Fenton has reported that the above Calibre Bossnut bike was stolen from his shed sometime over the weekend.
Last Tuesday evening, Julie Harris-Tighe has reported that the above white Carrera bike was taken from Shire Oak Park after 8pm.
Continue reading →
This morning (Thursday, January 19th 2017) at 7:10am a Trek 7300 bike like the one above but in white was taken from outside the Co-op at the former Spring Cottage in Shelfield.
I’ve been asked to post an appeal for a bike stolen a few weeks ago – and of course, I’m happy to do so, and it’s further warning to cyclists and drivers to be wary of securing their bikes and vehicles when leaving them locally.
Continue reading →
Yet again, it’s my sad duty to report burglaries in Brownhills – two more bikes have been stolen, one from a shed in Ogley Road at 10am on Monday, 9th February 2016.
Continue reading →
The shed and garage burglaries seem to be ongoing, although they do seem to be easing off – but Samantha Roberts has contacted me today after her brother had two mountain bikes stolen from his home last night (Wednesday 3rd – Friday 4th February 2016) in Clayhanger.