Top Posts & Pages
- #365daysofbiking That sinking feeling:December 13th - Struggling...
- #365daysofbiking The Crossing:December 13th - A bright, glass...
- #365daysofbiking Rolling downhill:December 12th - On such a...
- #365daysofbking Into the mystic:December 12th - Out and about on...
- #365daysofbiking Solid air:December 11th - Heading back to work...
- 5,719,857 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
286001 TracksFull Moon Rising - Mark Van Hoen Remix
6 hoursChasing Rainbows - Live Version
6 hoursSpin the Bottle - Alternative Version
6 hoursTied To You - Mark Van Hoen Remix
6 hoursTied To You
6 hoursHigh Hopes
6 hoursDreamed I Saw Soldiers
6 hoursSleeping on Roads
6 hoursMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
7 hoursSee You on Rooftops
John Hall on Remembering the Telstars: Rock… Kev on Tyred out – huge thanks… A party this Friday… on Remembering Janey andyropes7 on Tyred out – huge thanks… Janet Davies on Tyred out – huge thanks…
Tag Archives: Diversions
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.