- May 18th - I adore this time of year. Every day a new discovery...
- May 18th - I said last week, somewhat stupidly, that the blossom...
- May 17th - Again,in the ‘what a difference a few weeks make’...
- May 17th - I first noticed this remarkable blossom in the car...
- May 16th - The late return was hurried, and I didn’t take many...
- 5,281,118 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
278813 TracksSee You on Rooftops
14 hoursHi-Lo and Inbetween
14 hoursTwo Stones In My Pocket
14 hoursDriving with Bert
15 hoursRecovering Australia
15 hoursThe Enabler
15 hoursHeaven or Las Vegas
15 hoursDouble Jointed
The Friends of Brown… on Oh deer me Walsall Wood FC end… on Reagan Asbury memorial footbal… Narrowboat convoy he… on High above the boats below… A right royal celebr… on Pictures from Brownhills Carni… Aiden McHaffie on Things that went bump in the n…
Tag Archives: Diversions
Following the warning from last week about road closures to facilitate resurfacing at the Anchor Bridge Junction and from the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.
I’ve had a couple of queries – in person and by mail – as to what’s happening with the roads around Brownhills over the next week or so. From a mixture of the Walsall Roadworks Update (a press release sent to folks like me) and the excellent Walsall Transport on Facebook, I can give you the following info.