Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 23rd - If the mist of the previous evening had been... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Frustratingly, I had to pop into Birmingham on... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Passing through Telford on a flying visit in the... February 23, 2018
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- Class photos
- Two great events coming up from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Trust!
- Fired up
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- 5,090,135 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Category Archives: Local music
Just a reminder that Brownhills Community Association and the Back The Track project will be hosting a fundraising concert at the Community Centre in Brownhills on Saturday, March 10th 2018 and tickets are just £5 with proceeds to the greenway project on the old rail line through Brownhills.
Old friend of the blog San Brett has been in touch to let me know that her internet radio station Falcon Radio (you can tune in here) will be holding a request marathon in memory and support of Mylee Billingham who tragically died last month.
Continue reading →
I’ve been contacted by the Clayhanger Kid himself, Brian Stringer who’s asked me to let you all know that Brownhills Community Association and the Back The Track project will be hosting a fundraising concert at the Community Centre in Brownhills on Saturday, March 10th 2018 and tickets are just £5 with proceeds to the greenway project on the old rail line through Brownhills.
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for January 2018 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
The folks from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music and a great party at the pub this New Year’s Eve (Sunday, 31st December 2017) when popular rock act One For The Road bring the house down from 8:00pm.
Brownhills Community Association have been in touch, asking me if I’d share their latest newsletter for December 2017 here on the blog – and as ever, I’m happy to do so.
I’d like to take this opportunity to plug the Carols in the Bandstand event at Walsall Arboretum, which is to be held in the beautifully refurbished park bandstand this Saturday, Saturday 16th December 2017, from 12:00 noon.
Continue reading →