Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 15th - What an awful day.I battled into Walsall against... February 15, 2018
- February 13th - I wore out a set of front brake pads, and still... February 14, 2018
- February 13th - A horrid, windy, wet day and nipping out in the... February 14, 2018
- February 12th - Also in Kings Hill Park, this plant flowering in... February 13, 2018
- February 12th - The miniature daffodils in Kings Hill Park are... February 13, 2018
- February 11th - Near Middleton and Drayton Basset, a Western... February 12, 2018
- February 11th - Finally, a decent ride out. But not without... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - I’m liking the look of the houses going up on... February 12, 2018
- February 10th - An evening spin out turned out to be warmer than... February 12, 2018
- February 9th - I was in town past six, in the early darkness,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - Passing through Walsall and running some errands,... February 12, 2018
- February 8th - I’ve not ridden through Little Aston Forge for... February 9, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- In the swim
- September 1991 - Clayhanger residents demand an end to neglect
- A Saint Jimmy riddle...
- Ahead of the curve
- A match for Mylee - this morning at Oak Park!
- Buses by Night 2018 - great Aldridge event on this Saturday!
- Warning: Attempted break in to occupied house in High Heath
- Looking sharp!
- A very special Day for Mylee - this Sunday!
- Walsall Wood play Chelmsley Town at Oak Park this afternoon!
- 5,078,116 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Tag Archives: Chasewater
I’m always happy to see new attractions at Chasewater Railway, so I was pleased to note the carriage on Platform One now has a new business within, the Chase Vintage Carriage operated by Charley Hughes, and it’s currently open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am until 4pm.
The folks from the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills has been in touch to let me know that there’s live music and a great party at the pub this New Year’s Eve (Sunday, 31st December 2017) when popular rock act One For The Road bring the house down from 8:00pm.
The good folk of the local CAMRA cider and Perry pub of the year, the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 9th December 2017), with live music on stage from hard rockers Man’s Ruin Page live from 8pm until late.
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday (10th December 2017) – there’s the Annual Christmas Fair and Lantern Parade being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre.
The good folk of the local CAMRA cider and Perry pub of the year, the Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills have been in touch to let me know that there’s live music at the popular Brownhills pub tonight (Saturday 2nd December 2017), with live music on stage from rock covers band Dark Page live from 8pm until late.
Continue reading →
I note Chasewater Railway have Halloween ghost trains running this evening (28th October 2016) with prizes for fancy dress, ghostly fun and games and much more spooky fun for all the family!
The award-winning Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music too – and there’s a great Halloween bash on there tonight!