Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 10th - I continued from Chasewater up around Engine... December 13, 2017
- December 10th - They say things come to those who wait, and... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield has a little secret that I’d love to... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - Lichfield Food Festival was huge, and very busy.... December 13, 2017
- December 9th - I was looking forward to a snowy ride out to a... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - As I approached the supermarket at Burntwood,... December 13, 2017
- December 8th - The forecast had been for heavy snow during the... December 13, 2017
- December 7th - Out and about on a sunny, bright but windy day in... December 8, 2017
- December 6th - Well, this’ll be the end then. So long, it... December 7, 2017
- December 6th - Something today I noticed on a couple of bikes in... December 7, 2017
- December 5th - A very dark, grey and overcast day without... December 6, 2017
- December 5th - In Telford again, and the work on the footbridge... December 6, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police issue statement on incident at Northgate, Aldridge this morning
- Snow update - Tuesday 12th December 2017
- Christmas stories and crafts for kids at the library this Saturday!
- Snow update - Monday 11th December 2017
- The 'Crucifixion' incident in Walsall Wood - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Incident on Clayhanger Common yesterday - West Midlands Police issue statement
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- BBC Television's Street Auction comes to Brownhills this Saturday!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Ooh - it's snowing! Walsall Schools closure list...
- 4,903,244 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: appeal
This is an important appeal for information regarding a burglary that took place overnight, in the early hours of Tuesday, 5th December 2017 at Stevie Ansell’s riding school premises at Coppice Lane/Engine Lane, Brownhills.
I’ve always supported the wonderful parent and toddler walking and social group that took place weekly at Chasewater – Chasewater Strollers, which grew via the human dynamo of Esther Allen and others into the wonderful Spark movement in Burntwood – well, the original Stroller group is relaunching this Monday, 11th September 2017.
Continue reading →
There’s an unusual appeal been ongoing since yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, 2nd August 2017) published in the Birmingham Mail; teenage lad David McGregor has apparently been missing from his home in Brownhills since Tuesday, July 25th 2017.
GOOD NEWS – Aaron Taylor has been found safe & well.
A BIG thank you to those who called in with information and those that shared our appeal, we really appreciate it.
Continue reading →
An urgent appeal has come in from local lady Kelly Allport, whose friend’s daughter, Katie Henworth has not been seen since yesterday000 (Friday, 15th July 2017) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Katie is, to please ask her to contact her parents.
OK everyone thanks for all the shares etc. Lauren has apparently turned up safe and well. Thanks for your help and vigilance! Cheers, Bob. An urgent appeal has come in from Facebook this morning – Tammy Louise Kinsey is appealing … Continue reading →
I note in the last couple of days a worrying report of a lady being followed by a male behaving oddly on Chasewater North Heath, and post the following to warn dog walkers, particularly other women, to.beware.