Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - The long-closed Shire Oak Pub at the crossroads... December 5, 2016
- December 1st - Unusual to see cats about more than fleetingly in... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Our Village - a great new local history book for Aldridge - out now and selling fast!
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Taking up the slack
- What's this stuff about, then?
- Brownhills real ale and cider festival 2015
- Badger baiting taking place locally as wounded dog found in Brownhills
- 3,762,301 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Grincheux: @YehudaMoon my minivan bike, works also for touring, racing, groceries, kids, commute 😉 #IamYehudaMoon https://t.co/FrHAzPFA… 10 minutes ago
- RT @WMidsAlerts: Email scam - Police across the UK do NOT send such notices by email. Do not click links. #Warning #Scam https://t.co/2asyk… 10 minutes ago
- RT @DMReporter: YOUR COMMENTS: Reader ‘Fully Charged’ is in for a fucking shock. https://t.co/aLbFLIk8dx 15 minutes ago
- RT @peterwalker99: Some of the coverage of Brexit is becoming increasingly House Un-American Activities Committee-ish. https://t.co/bz1coZN… 22 minutes ago
- RT @AdamBienkov: "The public were fully informed” about what Brexit meant before voting, says Michael Gove. https://t.co/gViA0FQP1y 26 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: appeal
Following the unfortunate house fire in Wyre Close, Walsall Wood on Saturday evening (3rd December 2016) friend of the couple affected, Abigail Claire has been appealing for anyone that may be discarding useful household items to donate them if they can.
Continue reading →
Somewhat worryingly, a couple of incidents involving men approaching schoolchildren have been reported today (Friday, 2nd December 2016) in the local area that will be of concern to all local residents, but particularly parents.
Continue reading →
Freind of the blog and operator of local riding stable Stevie Ansell has been in touch with a request – she’s got cash waiting for spare horse rugs and grooming kit that you may wish to sell or donate to the stables, which as regular readers know does so much for local kids and charities.
Alex Turner from Walsall Wood (formerly Shire Oak) Saints Football Club – who are now partnered with Walsall Wood Football FC at Oak Park – has been in touch to ask readers if they’d take a little time out to register and cast votes for their bid for a slice of the Aviva Community Fund, to help improve the facilities for the club and for kids in Walsall Wood.
Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
I’ve been informed that parents of pupils at Brownhills School were send a message on Friday afternoon last (23rd September 2016) that there had been a suspicious incident near the convenience store in Howdles Lane shopping precinct, just on the A5 opposite Holland Park, and also at the store in Brownhills West.
West Midlands Police have this morning announced that Abigail Taylor, the teenager who went missing from her home in Blakenall over a week ago has retuned home safe and well. Continue reading →
West Midlands Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of teenager Abigail Taylor, who went missing from her home in Blakenall, Walsall last Sunday and are appealing for the public’s help in finding her.
Continue reading →