Because you’re free to read this blog
- March 23rd - I headed home in a dreadful headwind, needing to... March 25, 2017
- March 23rd - A mystery that’s been puzzling me for a long time... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A terrible photo snatched in the dark: but spring... March 25, 2017
- March 22nd - A rainy, horrid day: I found myself at New Street... March 25, 2017
- March 21st - I noticed this lad hopping about the yard at work,... March 22, 2017
- March 21st - Gosh, it was cold this morning. After the warmth of... March 22, 2017
- March 20th - With the start of my beloved British Summer Time... March 20, 2017
- March 20th - One aspect of springtime in Walsall that’s always... March 20, 2017
- March 18th - Talking of swans, here’s a flock of about 100... March 19, 2017
- March 19th - I thought today that it was time to check to see if... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - I popped up to a wind-blasted Chasewater, which is... March 19, 2017
- March 18th - A brief run out on a wolfish, windy afternoon had... March 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Distraction theft at Morrisons car park, Aldridge - be careful, folks.
- The Portman Collection - part five: Staff and class photos on a wet day
- Sad news in the search for Andy Cooper
- In the soup at Chasewater - this Saturday!
- Stationary travellers
- Flytipping morons strike again
- Goblin it up...
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust - March 2017 public meeting this Monday!
- Woodmen outclassed by Coleshill
- The mystery of The Lost Stonnall Hoard
- 4,131,349 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Talk Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Police
People are being warned to be on their guard after a distraction theft incident in the car park of Morrisons in Aldridge on Friday, 17th March 2017 in which a debit card was stolen from a car while the driver was being asked for directions, and subsequently used fraudulently.
Continue reading →
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago, advertising a bunch of events across the borough this Friday, 17th March 2017 where you can meet your local policing team and get help and crime prevention and public safety advice.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news yet again, but just a heads up that there’s been an indecent exposure incident near the canal in Clayhanger today (Tuesday, 7th March 2017).
Continue reading →
Sad to report a couple of vehicle break-ins in Walsall Wood on Sunday night/Monday Morning – this time at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood.
Worrying news from Clayhanger where near the canal bridge last night at around 11pm (Sunday 5th March 2017) a lady was mugged by a couple of robbers for £30.
I make no apologies for running this again – please keep an eye out for the above chap, Andrew Cooper who’s still missing from his home in Stourport as he has been since Wednesday 4th January 2017 – Andrew is a gentleman from Walsall originally and his family, friends and people who used to work with him are desperately concerned for his welfare.
Monday, 13th February 2017, 1:53pm – Traffic is currently backing up in the Brownhills area due to a collision between a lorry and a car at the junction by the former Warreners Arms pub, where Ogley Road meets the High Street.