Because you’re free to read this blog
- September 29th - The brightness increased at Tipton in the early... September 29, 2016
- September 29th - A long morning involving a trip to Telford with... September 29, 2016
- September 28th - I’m seeing lots of these berries in patches of... September 28, 2016
- September 28th - Although not as dramatic, the following sunrise... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - It was clear when I left work that there was... September 28, 2016
- September 27th - I was lucky to spot this Japanese parasol... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - There’s still a bountiful crop of elderberries... September 28, 2016
- September 26th - On my way home in the road in the backstreets... September 28, 2016
- September 25th - I spotted this handsome cat loafing in a field... September 25, 2016
- September 25th - A windy, wolfish day with lots of sun and a few... September 25, 2016
- dry-valleys: At Sutton Common, a Cold War communication tower,... September 25, 2016
- September 24th - Near Anchor Bridge on the canal at Brownhills,... September 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Whatever the weather, Malcolm got through...
- Hare and gone
- Brownhills Carnival in the late 1970s remembered
- Deer water chase at Chasewater...
- Shire Oak Quarry expansion consultation event - this Friday
- Chasewater Railway celebrate Teddy's 75th birthday this Sunday!
- Burning celluloid?
- Open day and night
- Have a brew for Macmillan today and tomorrow!
- A lost line
- 3,530,434 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- That give the old gal pause for thought 1 hour ago
- Pickle tells Grandma about lady with ALL THE LOO ROLLS.'Perhaps she saw a bargain' says Gran 'No, I don't think so. She wasn't an OLD LADY.' 1 hour ago
- Bruce is, as ever, sat next to her watching the TV like she is. He has no idea what's going on, but when she's happy, he is. Freindship. 1 hour ago
- RT @66usual: Gimme Shelter. First tune for #drunkcooking 1 hour ago
- Pickle is transfixed by Strictly 'What's so interesting?' asks aunty 'I'm watching to see if the lady's BOOBS FALL OUT.' 1 hour ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: Police
Brownhills School warns parents to be vigilant following reports of children being approached locally
I’ve been informed that parents of pupils at Brownhills School were send a message on Friday afternoon last (23rd September 2016) that there had been a suspicious incident near the convenience store in Howdles Lane shopping precinct, just on the A5 opposite Holland Park, and also at the store in Brownhills West.
Following reports of an indecent exposure incident that took place yesterday afternoon (Monday, 12th September 2016) as two schoolgirls were walking home in the Watling Street area of Brownhills, I have obtained the following statement from West Midlands Police.
There are reports locally that an indecent exposure incident took place yesterday afternoon (Monday, 12th September 2016) as two schoolgirls were walking home in the Watling Street area of Brownhills.
Many people have contacted me about the Police helicopter being up over Brownhills and Clayhanger yesterday night (Wednesday, 31st August 2015) – it seems that local police were conducting a search from a pair of missing children in Clayhanger.
It’s time, I’m very much afraid, to issue another warning – it seems local burglars are at is again – In the last few weeks there have been a number of break-ins to sheds and outbuildings in the Brownhills, Walsall Wood, Pelsall and High Heath areas in particular.
Continue reading →
There’s been an attempted house burglary at Shire Oak in the last ten days – Debbie Etches from the Shire Oak group on Facebook has posted the following message from West Midlands Police Partnerships Officer Kevin Pitt on Monday, 1st August 2016:
People are being warned to be on their guard after a couple of distraction theft incidents in the Walsall Wood area over the last few days – the first in Walsall Wood High Street on Saturday 16th July 2016 and the second in Vigo Road yesterday, Monday 18th July 2016.