Because you’re free to read this blog
- June 23rd - I had to nip to the Holford industrial estate in... June 24, 2017
- June 23rd - Always nice to see the bindweed in flower. Another... June 24, 2017
- June 22nd - Two poor pictures, but ones I just had to share, as... June 23, 2017
- June 22nd - More cats, sorry, but I just loved these pair, again... June 23, 2017
- June 21st - Another high summer day, the longest as it happens,... June 22, 2017
- June 20th - This old chap is someone I’m very pleased to see,... June 21, 2017
- June 20th - A day of errands in the Black Country and plenty of... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - Returning from work I noted the Catshill Canada... June 21, 2017
- June 19th - I met this skinny, lithe young cat in north Walsall,... June 21, 2017
- June 18th - Another fine, high summer day and this time I headed... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - From Amerton, I went for a long afternoon and... June 21, 2017
- June 17th - A ride out to Amerton Farm, the craft centre just... June 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Police launch murder investigation following Aldridge stabbing
- A tug of war, a railway themed restaurant and a Victorian day - great memories from the Clayhanger Kid
- Gearing up for the new season at Walsall Wood FC!
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- High above the boats below...
- 2017 Aldridge Fayre - on today!
- Parents warned after incident in Aldridge
- Incidents last night in Brownhills...
- Come to Clayhanger Summer Fair now!
- Memories of the Station Hotel: A great couple of hours with lovely people
- 4,373,607 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Police
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Saturday, 24th June 2017 at Pelsall Library from 10am until 12 noon where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Friday, 16th June 2017 at Tesco, Brownhills where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Following my general warning about local burglaries a couple of days ago, there’s an update to the post from reader Sophie whose mum lives in New Road, Brownhills.
A general warning folks: there seems to be an increase in burglaries locally in the last week, either where stuff has been stolen or where raiders have been scared off.
Continue reading →
There’s been an attempted house burglary at Shire Oak overnight, Saturday/Sunday 3-4th June 2017, in which intruders broke into a house in Shire Ridge – thankfully they were confronted and made their escape.
Last Tuesday evening, Julie Harris-Tighe has reported that the above white Carrera bike was taken from Shire Oak Park after 8pm.
Continue reading →
A troubling burglary took place in Ogley hay this weekend, when on the evening of Saturday, 27th May 2017 opportunist thieves walked into the house of an old friend of the blog and took a purse and a Dell laptop, while the lady who lives there was at home.
Continue reading →