Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 23rd - I’m glad to say the sun and warm weather over the... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - With warmer weather, during the warm hours, the urban... May 23, 2017
- May 22nd - A long time since I featured Jockey Meadows here -... May 23, 2017
- May 23rd - Spotted in Walsall late this afternoon, parked up... May 23, 2017
- May 21st - Also out in abundance was the sallow, which is... May 22, 2017
- May 21st - A much nicer day with warm sun and gentle southerly... May 22, 2017
- May 20th - I popped out for a short run on shopping errands to... May 21, 2017
- May 19th - Much of the journey was an errand in Digbeth. I... May 20, 2017
- May 19th - A gentle afternoon amble into Birmingham along the... May 20, 2017
- May 18th - Another beautiful blossom that’s rarely looked at... May 19, 2017
- May18th - Arriving at work today on a sunny, bright but nippy... May 19, 2017
- May 17th - The rowan is blossoming at the moment, and I always... May 17, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Urgent - Millie the dog stolen from Brownhills West - can you help?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- Great dog show event this Bank Holiday Monday at Walsall Arboretum
- New Hall Mill open day this Bank Holiday Monday - could you be a Friend of the Mill?
- The Metz office?
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- The Portman Collection - part ten: The appliance of science
- Claridges - a great local company, but do you remember Percy?
- Brownhills: a brave new world in colour
- Travellers encamp at Holland Park
- 4,282,128 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Police
Following last week’s awful news that a lady in Vicarage Road, Brownhills had her bag snatched it seems there’s a rash of such incidents ongoing, and I advise everyone to warn relatives and friends of the danger clearly currently present.
Very worrying reports reach me that late this afternoon (Friday 5th May 2017) that an elderly lady has had her bag snatched in or near Vicarage Road Brownhills.
Continue reading →
Walsall police this afternoon issued the following appeal for witnesses to come forward who may have seen the Mercedes Convertible, pictured below, on Wednesday last (19th April 2017) after in was involved in a collision on the Lichfield Road in Rushall, as a result of which an elderly man lost his life.
People are being warned to be on their guard after a distraction theft incident in the car park of Morrisons in Aldridge on Friday, 17th March 2017 in which a debit card was stolen from a car while the driver was being asked for directions, and subsequently used fraudulently.
Continue reading →
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago, advertising a bunch of events across the borough this Friday, 17th March 2017 where you can meet your local policing team and get help and crime prevention and public safety advice.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news yet again, but just a heads up that there’s been an indecent exposure incident near the canal in Clayhanger today (Tuesday, 7th March 2017).
Continue reading →
Sad to report a couple of vehicle break-ins in Walsall Wood on Sunday night/Monday Morning – this time at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood.