Because you’re free to read this blog
- August 16th - Another delight of the season, that frustratingly... August 16, 2017
- August 16th - Riding to work down Green Lane, Shelfield on a... August 16, 2017
- August 15th - I spun up The Parade and over to Burntwood on the... August 16, 2017
- August 15th - I had to nip out on an errand at sunset. The day... August 16, 2017
- August 14th - Sorry, after this I promise no morale oak wasp... August 15, 2017
- August 14th - Another tree I keep an eye on is the odd pear tree... August 15, 2017
- August 13th - More oak wasp galls, which I’ve gone all out to... August 15, 2017
- August 13th - I left near lunchtime for a hopefully long, sunny... August 15, 2017
- August 12th - One local treat I look forward to in late summer... August 15, 2017
- August 12th - An run out after a busy day saw me investigating a... August 15, 2017
- August 11th - Not far from Shenstone near Footherley, wheat and... August 12, 2017
- August 11th - I had to pop to Shenstone on an errand on my way... August 12, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Bogus workmen detained by Aldridge police after tipoff from vigilant bank staff
- Lichfield and Hatherton's huge canal Heritage Gathering coming soon!
- Car broken into in Shire Oak last night
- It's all going on at Brownhills Activity Centre July-September 2017!
- Walsall Wood Under 18s playing great football, could you join them?
- Terrace World Buffet - new Brownhills restaurant opening this Saturday!
- A Sandfields staff photo - Can you help identify the people in it?
- Who was in this choir, where was it and when?
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- Watling Street School - 125 Year Anniversary Book available for download!
- 4,545,830 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: Police
There’s been a car break in in Shire Ride, Shire Oak, which took place on Wednesday 16th August 2017 between 3:30pm and 8am the following morning – a satnav iPod and loss change were stolen.
A couple of bikes stolen in the last few days locally I’d like readers to keep a look out for if possible please – the first being a Carrera pictured below, stolen from outside Marios Chip Shop, Brownhills on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 and also a very distinctive Cannondale Prophet with Lefty single blade fork pictured above, stolen from Tamworth Close Brownhills on Thursday, 10th August 2017.
I received notice of another couple of useful ‘Meet the public’ popup events via the excellent WMNow service a few days ago – one tonight in Pelsall and another tomorrow in Rushall – these are great initiatives where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Yesterday, Sunday 30th July 2017 Shire Oak resident Dave Fenton has reported that the above Calibre Bossnut bike was stolen from his shed sometime over the weekend.
I received notice of this great event from Walsall Police via the excellent WMNow service today, advertising a pop-up meet the police event this Friday, 21stnJuly 2017 at Tesco, Brownhills where you can meet your local policing team and get help, crime prevention and public safety advice.
Just a quick headsup to anyone offered a cheap Lenovo Laptop or X-Box locally: There’s every chance they’re stolen property, as these items were taken in a burglary from a flat in Brownhills High Street yesterday (Tuesday 18th July 2017).
An urgent appeal has come in from local lady Kelly Allport, whose friend’s daughter, Katie Henworth has not been seen since yesterday000 (Friday, 15th July 2017) – West Midlands Police are involved, and I’m asking all readers to keep a look out and if they know where Katie is, to please ask her to contact her parents.