Because you’re free to read this blog
- May 30th - I encountered the Watermead swan family right by the... May 31, 2016
- May 30th - I wasn’t well today. The long ride of the day before... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - In the meadow behind Alder Mill, just north of... May 31, 2016
- May 29th - A day of remarkable colour and beauty. I set off in... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - I returned from Burntwood via Chasewater at sunset.It... May 30, 2016
- May 28th - A recovery day. I didn’t do much, but had to be at a... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - The birdlife on the canals of Birmingham and the... May 30, 2016
- May 27th - I had stuff to do near Allcester, and finished early,... May 30, 2016
- March 26th - There’s times when you just have to give in. For... May 27, 2016
- May 26th - One flower I forgot yesterday that really deserves... May 27, 2016
- May 25th - Another thing that’s abundant right now is the May or... May 26, 2016
- May 25th - As we advance to late spring and early summer, some... May 25, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- White dog found in Brownhills - let's get her home!
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Do you remember this Smithy?
- Don't forget Lichfield Bower today!
- Chasewater Stadium - what do you recall?
- New Hall Mill open tomorrow, Spring Bank Holiday Monday
- That rings a bell
- Bathing beauties
- What's this stuff about, then?
- We're going down to Cockfest...
- 3,240,286 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Tesco Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @zelo_street: Michael Gove - EU Pants Are On Fire: why promise to scrap VAT on energy bills is just pants zelo-street.blogspot.com/2016/05/michae… 25 minutes ago
- RT @WestMidsFire: Grassland on Fire on Beacon Park, Beacon Road, Pheasey. @PerryBarrFire are in attendance. 26 minutes ago
- Considering doing it again just to film it for Pickle... 27 minutes ago
- It was impressively roman-candle like. We all just stopped and watched. Then a plum of flame, a pop and the magic blue smoke escaped. 27 minutes ago
- Alextrician has just found out what happens when you accidentally wire a 12 volt DC valve coil into a 220v AC control circuit. 28 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Stickymackhouse my life and other things
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
- Diary of a Gimpy Kid
- Handed on
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Chasewater Strollers June 6, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 13, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
- Chasewater Strollers June 20, 2016 at 9:30 am – 1:00 pm Chasewater Innovation Centre, Burntwood, Lichfield District, United Kingdom Buggy social strolling group for parents & toddlers https://brownhillsbob.com/2014/04/20/stroll-on/ https://www.facebook.com/Chasewaterstrollers
Tag Archives: Christmas
I’ve had a large number of queries today about bin collections for Good Friday and the Easter Weekend (Friday 25th March, Monday 28th March 2016) – collection services in Walsall Borough are operating normally as they doe for every Bank Holiday except the three over Christmas.
Just a heads up to all the bin botherers that there is a bin collection tomorrow (Friday, 8th January 2016) for areas 9 and 10 – that’s Brownhills, Pelsall, Shelfield, High Heat, Shire Oak and West Aldridge – so get your bins out for the lads tonight.
Just a heads to all the bin bothers that there is a bin collection tomorrow (Monday, 28th December 2015) for areas 9 and 10 – that’s Brownhills, Pelsall, Shelfield, High Heat, Shire Oak and West Aldridge – so get your bins out for the lads tonight.
Continue reading →
I’d like to wish all blog readers, contributors and friends a merry Christmas and a very happy, peaceful and prosperous new year – may 2016 bring all you hope for.
Continue reading →
Hi folks – I’m getting a lot of enquiries regarding Christmas bin collection arrangements in the borough of Walsall, and thought I’d feature the bin calendar for those that seem concerned about when the guys in orange will come and collect their rubbish.
It’s time to get out your Santa hats because Kate Cardigan from the wonderful Lichfield Lore is convening a celebration of all that’s wonderful about Christmas, pubs and our nearest city tonight with her informal and fun social history group, Lichfield Discovered.
There’s a further chance to get into the Christmas spirit this Sunday evening (Sunday 13th December 2015) – there’s the Annual Burntwood Lantern Parade and a Christmas Fayre being held at Chasewater Innovation Centre from 4:00 to 6:30pm.