Because you’re free to read this blog
- December 7th - And when I reached Tipton - busy with rush hour... December 8, 2016
- December 7th - I had to go to Tipton late in the afternoon, and... December 8, 2016
- December 6th - And there you go; if you don’t like the weather... December 7, 2016
- December 6th - Still cold, and again, a foggy, treacherous ride:... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - A horrid day to ride, and even worse for taking... December 7, 2016
- December 5th - I had to go to Telford, and on the way I bought a... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - The Chase was beautiful and deserted, and from... December 7, 2016
- December 4th - A bitterly cold day, but it was sunny and bright... December 7, 2016
- December 3rd - Another great Christmas tree - always one of my... December 5, 2016
- December 3rd - A bit of a down day, really - although the... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - I finally got the effect I was after at... December 5, 2016
- December 2nd - Christmas is inescapable now; everywhere there... December 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Christmas Market Magic 2016 - coming this Saturday!
- Help the Glebe Centre support the homeless - Donations needed this Saturday please!
- Christmas Fete at Walsall Wood School - this Friday!
- Brownhills Brownies need your help!
- Can you help with this enquiry about a 1970s Brownhills business, please?
- Yorkshire Terrier found in Shire Oak Park - let's get her home!
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Where you go, Vigo too...
- Oak Park Active Living Centre opens this week - find out more here
- House fire in Walsall Wood yesterday evening
- 3,764,431 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Gordiniroy: Find the local angle, Ted. expressandstar.com/news/politics/… @BrownhillsBob 33 minutes ago
- RT @stymistress: Awful. That this 'woman' rode him in that state. Punishment not strong enough for the crime. twitter.com/ExpressandStar… 59 minutes ago
- RT @DMReporter: YOUR COMMENTS: Every. Single. Fucking. Article. https://t.co/oVTPi5q5fR 1 hour ago
- Just found a colony of rosy earthstars in Darlo. Bostin. 2 hours ago
- RT @EnvAgency: We're on Instagram. Why not follow us for fantastic images and updates on our #environment work? ow.ly/pIgq306XFZ9 #in… 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: 40s
I notice that this Sunday, 24th July 2016, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway byMabel’s Vintage Carriage, who have a regular vintage stall in a carriage at the preserved railway.
I notice that this Sunday, 4th November 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events.
The inaugural event last June was a whole bunch of fun and I enjoyed it immensely. This one promises to be even better, so why not get down there and join in the fun?
I’ll leave the organisers to tell you all about it. I’ll certainly be checking it out…
Continue reading →
From the canal festival, I spun up to Chasewater to check out the vintage event – We’ll Meet Again. I wasn’t sure what to expect with it – I’d found the Jubilee Shindig at the same venue rather lacklustre, if … Continue reading →
I notice that today, Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →
I notice that this Sunday, the 24th June 2012, there’s a rather fun looking vintage event being staged at Chasewater Railway by Burntwood-based Always Red Events. It seems like a rather fun thing, and you can do Brownhills Canal Festival on … Continue reading →