Because you’re free to read this blog
- November 30th - Another beautiful, frosty and glass-hard... December 1, 2016
- November 29th - It’s time. The winter tyres, with tungsten... November 30, 2016
- November 29th - A dreamy, icy, freezing morning that turned my... November 30, 2016
- November 28th - Although Victoria Park in Darlaston is beautiful... November 29, 2016
- November 28th - Pleased to note the return this year of the... November 29, 2016
- November 27th - I passed through Lichfield at sunset, and later,... November 29, 2016
- November 27th - How can this possibly be morally... November 29, 2016
- November 27th - It was a very dramatic-looking afternoon as I... November 29, 2016
- November 26th - It’s rather sad, but I bet the person who locked... November 29, 2016
- November 26th - A day spent shopping, eating and having fun in... November 29, 2016
- November 26th - Out for an early spa and an errand to Aldridge,... November 29, 2016
- November 25th - I have no idea what these lovely yellow flowers... November 26, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- House fire in Walsall Wood yesterday evening
- Suspicious activity in Brownhills: Be on your guard
- Ice cream, miners, silent cinema and the Jones Boys. What do you know?
- Beware: Children approached in Brownhills in two recent incidents
- Appeal made for household items in aid of couple affected by Wyre Close fire
- Flat fire in Walsall Wood yesterday evening
- Woodmen enter new era with draw at Loughborough
- Badger baiting taking place locally as wounded dog found in Brownhills
- Aldridge Christmas Tree Festival - on all weekend!
- Third local fire this week sees car burnt out near Clayhanger last night
- 3,756,773 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- RT @Queen_Europe: Let's have a fucking referendum on whether to ban over-confident male prime ministers from holding referendums. 3 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: I'd punch two kangaroos tbh twitter.com/i/moments/8055… 3 hours ago
- Aunty found her a teddy. She took it and hugged it tight. 4 hours ago
- Pickle, who's sleeping here tonight has just cried out in her sleep 'I can't see any bears!' whatever she's dreaming, she needs bears! 4 hours ago
- RT @pointlesslettrs: The Daily Mail, December 2016. No, really. https://t.co/iXtuZti97b 5 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Category Archives: Reader enquiries
Saturday afternoon (3rd December 2016), Walsall Wood F.C. faced Loughborough University away, and they came home with a respectable draw after some entertaining football.
Continue reading →
The Chase Inn at Newtown, Brownhills goes from strength to strength – there’s not only great ale and a warm, welcoming atmosphere, but great live music most weekends, too – and tonight (Saturday 26th November 2016) there’s top local pub rock band The Guvnors.
Your chance to catch walsall Wood FC away at Loughborough this afternoon!
Continue reading →
Somewhat worryingly, a couple of incidents involving men approaching schoolchildren have been reported today (Friday, 2nd December 2016) in the local area that will be of concern to all local residents, but particularly parents.
Continue reading →
As well as being a great venue for live music and quality ale, the Chase Inn have started a new entertainment option for the pre-Christmas period: Skittles and pie nights, the first of which is tonight, 1st December 2016.
I see the thefts and criminality in Walsall Wood continnue – please be on the lookout for a stolen moped VX07CSY, taken on Monday evening 28th November 2016 from Ivy Grove just off Occupation Road, Walsall Wood.
Tom Reid from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Restoration Trust has been in touch to let us know about the organised walk of the SUmmerhill section that’s taking place this Saturday, 3rd December 2016.