Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 27th - Again passing through Telford, I came past a row... October 27, 2016
- October 27th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, this field... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,602,941 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- OH has found these on YouTube and pickle is having a ball. Sesame Street, Philip Glass, mensuration, Hypnotic youtube.com/watch?v=4JWwOz… 7 minutes ago
- RT @DominicPenna: Not over how good this is, absolutely amazing cover by DMA's https://t.co/XS3MGUFL9R 18 minutes ago
- RT @worldcupdan: Not sure who the bigger idiot is, the cyclist or the Magistrate. road.cc/content/news/2… 29 minutes ago
- State of this. Fucksakes. twitter.com/cs7cyclist/sta… 30 minutes ago
- RT @ProfFrancesca: I'm also a woman. Have you exploded with rage yet? twitter.com/kengannon7/sta… 30 minutes ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Tag Archives: David Evans
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating local history talk at Walsall Wood Library this Wednesday, 19th October 2016, when local historian Ethel Lote will be discussing the subject of war weddings.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating local history talk at Walsall Wood Library next Wednesday, 19th October 2016, when local historical Ethel Note will be discussing the subject of war weddings.
A nice gentle one for a Saturday afternoon here, and people interested in the borderlands between Aldridge and Walsall Wood, known as The Vigo – David Evans have been in conversation with local man Ken Massey, who lived there in a more rural time, and has kindly donated mages of the farm and life there.
Just a quick headsup to those interested in Walsall Wood history and who are free this Wednesday afternoon (28th September 2016) – there’s a talk featuring the Brownhills Blog’s favourite Wood Mon™ and top contributor, the young David Evans.
Just a quick headsup to those interested in Walsall Wood history and who are free next Wednesday afternoon (28th September 2016) – there’s a talk featuring the Brownhills Blog’s favourite Wood Mon™ and top contributor, the young David Evans.