Because you’re free to read this blog
- April 24th - And not far away, just drifting on the canal... April 24, 2017
- April 24th - A very cold day once more with periodic rain and... April 24, 2017
- April 23rd - On the canal at Hopwas, a swan nest. The male was... April 24, 2017
- April 23rd - In the sun, it was warm, but otherwise another... April 24, 2017
- April 22nd - The late Lichfeldian touring cyclist and... April 24, 2017
- April 22nd - I headed out for an afternoon ride, still... April 24, 2017
- April 21st - I was still doing short test runs come sundown,... April 24, 2017
- April 21st - Spent some downtime doing mechanical things on the... April 24, 2017
- April 20th - Further on, Clayhanger Common is greening over a... April 21, 2017
- April 20th - A better day, recovered now. Returning home on the... April 21, 2017
- April 19th - A tired commute and weary day at work as a result... April 21, 2017
- April 18th - The Churnet Valley is beautiful - no ifs and no... April 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Mike
- Thank you Bill Shaw
- Fifty years and still going strong - celebrate with Silver Street Church!
- Going A5 Live!
- The Portman Collection - part six: Staff and older pupils, plus a surprise football team!
- Former Terrace Restaurant to become World Buffet - confirmed!
- Urgent: Police appeal for witnesses to Rushall collision
- Heanor prove to be keener than Wood
- 4,212,000 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chase Inn Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict entertainment event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free gig Good of the Wood home Lichfield live music local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Real Ale Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
Tag Archives: David Evans
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend another fascinating local history talk at Walsall Wood Library this Wednesday, 15th March 2017, when Birmingham Historian and National Trust Guide Clive Katz will be discussing the subject of the Birmingham Back to Backs.
The local history has been a bit patchy of late, thanks to a bit of a rash of news stories and the fact that I’ve been working very long hours – but I have a real treat today that’s come in from David Evans written by longstanding contributor and friend of the blog Pat Lynk.