Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Brownhills Carnival, circa 1972: A special gallery
- Walsall Wood FC v Ilkeston Town - crunch away match today!
- We'm gooin up Norton Pewul!
- Local miniature railway open this Easter Bank Holiday Monday!
- Loads going on at the Horse & Jockey Walsall Wood - including a great charity Easter egg hunt and fun day this Saturday!
- 5,953,129 hits
Recent tracksBrownhills Bob
292414 TracksSleeping on Roads
1 dayMartha’s Mantra (For the Pain)
1 daySee You on Rooftops
1 dayHi-Lo and Inbetween
1 dayDriving with Bert
1 dayTwo Stones In My Pocket
1 dayHigh Hopes
1 dayDreamed I Saw Soldiers
1 daySleeping on Roads
Ron on Down the tubes jordankennethbird200… on Full details of upcoming 10/10… andyropes7 on Brownhills St. George’s… 10 Fabulous Ideas Fo… on Another family fun day –… Eldyne Cooper (Coats… on Down the drive at the side…
Tag Archives: Golden Grill
Continuing with the donations from the wonderfully generous Sir Gerald of Reece, and following some discussion on Facebook over the weekend, here’s a couple of fascinating images from a little-mentioned part of Brownhills: Pike Helve. Pike Helve was a small … Continue reading
I’ve had a lovely contribution in from reader Elizabeth Hampton, who found Reg ‘Aereg’ Fullelove’s poem about Brownhills High Street in the Rhyme and Season article here last week – this is a wonderful memoir which I’m sure readers will love.