Donate to the Mylee appeal here.
Because you’re free to read this blog
- February 23rd - If the mist of the previous evening had been... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Frustratingly, I had to pop into Birmingham on... February 23, 2018
- February 22nd - Passing through Telford on a flying visit in the... February 23, 2018
- February 21st - Meanwhile, in Kings Hill Park the crowds are... February 21, 2018
- February 21st - Looking down Victoria Road from Darlaston Town... February 21, 2018
- February 20th - Spring is encroaching. This evening, coming... February 21, 2018
- February 19th - This one has been puzzling me for a while. In... February 20, 2018
- February 19th - Travelling to work on a grey, horrible morning I... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - One of the stranger legacies of the M6 Toll... February 20, 2018
- February 18th - In what turned out to be an abortive, doomed... February 19, 2018
- February 18th - A call in to Ogley Junction to see how the... February 19, 2018
- February 17th - Back in Brownhills, and another azure blue... February 19, 2018
Top Posts & Pages
- Rest in peace Brian 'Bill' White: Funeral details announced
- October 1991 - MP calls for a two day exhibition of Toll Road
- A bricked-up time capsule...
- Class photos
- Two great events coming up from the Lichfield and Hatherton Canal Trust!
- Fired up
- The summer of 82... and school was out!
- A team line up and a pig roast: What do you know?
- Have a great night of music and dance - and Back The Track!
- The Portman Collection - part three: Final forms, and on with the sport
- 5,090,157 hits
- Bill Shaw
- Brownhills local history
- Chase Inn
- Chasewater Dam
- Chasewater Wildlife Group
- Cheap tat
- Cycle rides
- David Evans
- Express & Star
- Good of the Wood
- live music
- local blogs
- Local History
- Local politics
- match review
- Mike Bird
- New Photos
- Oak Park
- Old maps
- Real Ale
- Shire Oak
- Things to do
- Walsall Council
- Walsall politics
- Walsall Wood
- Walsall WOod FC
- West Midlands
- West Midlands Police
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- Shannon Diana
- Wise O Notes
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
Category Archives: It makes me mad!
A note to people living around the Friezland Lane area of Shire Oak, particularly those around the Hillside Close/Simmonds Way/Hillside areas – yesterday afternoon (Wednesday 7th February 2018) at around 4pm a vehicle was broken into and a large quantity of items were stolen from it.
An interesting appeal in from Aldridge Neighbourhood Policing Team who have a number of items (pictured in the gallery above) which they think may have been stolen and are trying to trace the owners.
Witnesses are being sought to a very unpleasant traffic incident last night on the Lichfield Road in Brownhills, between Grasmere Gardens and the Co-op Corner junction with Ogley/Chase roads – I actually passed the aftermath of this and the car in question looked very seriously damaged.
Sad to report a vehicle break in at the Beech Tree Road car park in Walsall Wood yesterday evening (Thursday 28th December 2017).
Hi folks – I’m getting a lot of enquiries regarding Christmas bin collection arrangements in the borough of Walsall, and since the change to rounds earlier in the year, there is only one simple answer to find out when you bins will be emptied.
Walsall Wood travel down the A5 to Tamworth – can they win back their good form?
Continue reading →
No doubt Bill Shaw would chastise me for saying this, but more bad news for the Walsall Wood faithful on Saturday last as they travelled to Ilkeston Town FC, and played a bold match – which I thought would be curtailed by the weather – only to lose 3-2.