Because you’re free to read this blog
- October 27th - Again passing through Telford, I came past a row... October 27, 2016
- October 27th - Spotted in Victoria Park, Darlaston, this field... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - The gorgeous and remarkable sunsets also... October 27, 2016
- October 26th - I had to nip to Telford in the afternoon, and... October 27, 2016
- October 25th - Passing New Barns Farm at Footherley, I stopped... October 25, 2016
- October 25th - I’d been to Droitwich to see a customer and get... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Something out of the ordinary picked up by the... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - Passing Jockey Meadows on the way home, the clean... October 25, 2016
- October 24th - All of a sudden, Autumn has exploded into vibrant... October 25, 2016
- October 23rd - The pigs of Packington Moor are always... October 24, 2016
- October 23rd - For the final light Sunday evening of 2016, I... October 24, 2016
- October 22nd - Seeing my old friend, who’s still ill but better... October 23, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 3,597,984 hits
- 2014 2015 2016 Accident Aldridge appeal away Baker Bond Bill Shaw Brian Stringer Brownhills Brownhills local history Canal charity Chasewater Chasewater Dam Chasewater Wildlife Group Cheap tat Clayhanger crime Cycle rides cycling David Evans Derelict event Events Express & Star Facebook FC football Footy free freesheet Gazette Good of the Wood home Laburnum Cottage Lichfield local blogs Local History Local politics Lost match review Mike Bird New Photos newspaper Newtown Oak Park Old maps Panoramio planning Police Politics Pubs Redevelopment Report Reservoir result Saturday Shire Oak Silly soccer Staffordshire Stonnall Sunday Things to do Twitter Vandalism Walsall Walsall Council Walsall politics Walsall Wood Walsall WOod FC West Midlands Police Wildlife
- #365daysofbiking Feeling old: ift.tt/2dN3TYY 56 minutes ago
- #365daysofbiking Outstanding in a field: ift.tt/2dQJGMZ 57 minutes ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "Window on the World" blipfoto.com/entry/22384529… See my new daily photo on #blipfoto 1 hour ago
- RT @urbancyclist: "No Aurora, Just Beachy" blipfoto.com/entry/22384515… See my new daily photo on #blipfoto 1 hour ago
- RT @pointlesslettrs: END. OF. https://t.co/H6OPKOZ1x8 2 hours ago
© BrownhillsBobAll rights reserved - material not to be reused without permission.
Blogs I Follow
- South Coast Tour 2016
- Andrew's Kindred
- The Plastic Hippo
- BrownhillsBob's Brownhills Blog
- Edinburgh Wildlife
- DARLASTON REMEMBERS
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Aer Reg
- Mikes WFC Players History
- Life At 50mm
- Studio Living
- Diary of a Four Wheeled Wonder Woman
- Lichfield Waterworks Trust
- Chasewaterstuff's Railway & Canal Blog
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Mental Health Cop
Category Archives: It makes me mad!
I note that there’s been another fire in Brownhills this evening, following the one earlier in the week that occurred at the former Terrace Restaurant in Newtown, on the A5 – this evening (Thursday 27th October 2016) a fire seems to have taken place in a stable near the old trotting track off Whitehorse Road, Brownhills.
Sadly, it appears there’s a fire incident ongoing at the former Terrace Restaurant, in Newton, on the A5 Watling Street in Brownhills – West Midlands Fire Service crews are in attendance from Aldridge, Bloxwich, Walsall and Staffordshire.
Yesterday afternoon (22nd October 2016), Walsall Wood F.C. travelled to Allpay Park at Hereford to face Westfields, who sadly beat the Woodmen 6-0.
Your chance to catch Walsall Wood away at Hereford’s Westfields this afternoon!
Continue reading →
Last Wednesday (19th October 2016) Walsall Wood travelled to Heanor Town and sadly, came away soundly beaten following yet another injury.
The 1st October 2016 was the 86th anniversary of the worst modern-day pit disaster in our area, the Grove Pit Disaster, in which fourteen miners perished following an explosion a mile and a half below Brownhills Common, beneath the Ring Sun Inn.
Last week there was an outpouring of justifiable shock and outrage when Holly Lane amputee Graham had his wheelchair stolen from outside of his bungalow, presumably by a group of local youths, only to be found later near the skate park at Oak Park, trashed beyond repair.